Welcome To aBlackWeb

''South London get the thug money, dirty cash in the middle of the drug wars''

It's risky when u cross the water and go deep in the hood and enter Brixton, Peckham, Stockwell, New Cross, Kennington, Streatham, Elephant & Castle, Tulse Hill, Woolwich, Norwood, Battersea, Thornton Heath, Croydon, Clapham, Tooting, Dulwich, Mitcham in the Southside

Main Brixton South West 9, A-Town/Roc Block, F-Block/Baghdad/Philly, LJ/L-Blockz, Block 5, Siraq and Clapham is beefing Brixton Hill, Tulse Hill, Stockwell and Kennington. New Park, Kennington Park/Black Prince Road, Gun Spot/Hot Spot/M-Block

Shady if you are going to act like a bitch when you send unsolicited @'s then don't @me or any one else . I gave it a play and its background music thats its place. Stop cryin like a bitch

Main Brixton South West 9, A-Town/Roc Block, F-Block/Baghdad/Philly, LJ/L-Blockz, Block 5, Siraq and Clapham is beefing Brixton Hill, Tulse Hill, Stockwell and Kennington. New Park, Kennington Park/Black Prince Road, Gun Spot/Hot Spot/M-Block

What part of London are you from?

Lewisham
Lamberth
Brixton

But I grew up in North London and it was soft back then.

Those 3 areas are real certified and always been active

North is hard too

Tottenham
Edmonton
Wood Green
Manor House
Finsbury Park
Stamford Hill
Stoke Newington
Enfield
Archway
Tufnell Park

Those 3 areas are real certified and always been active

North is hard too

Tottenham
Edmonton
Wood Green
Manor House
Finsbury Park
Stamford Hill
Stoke Newington
Enfield
Archway
Tufnell Park

Yeah grew up in the Enfield
N9
N18
N21
N17
N15
N22
En1

West London is the posh ends ain't nothing happening over there, be grateful you can sleep safe and tight at night

Nah West got hoods that are active

Acton
Maida Vale
Ladbroke Grove
Shepherds Bush
Queens Park
Ealing
Hayes
Southall
Fulham

Back