Welcome To aBlackWeb

''South London get the thug money, dirty cash in the middle of the drug wars''

Stew was moving nervous and staying well clear of the areas those in this video are from when he visited London. He stayed in the tourist spots

I have family in London (as well as other parts of England & The UK), so I'm not as turned off by British hip hop than most

But I want to throw a bottle at Tim Westwood whenever I hear him talk

Didn't I tell your fuck ass not to @me to,your dumbass threads. Also these corny niggas don't know if they want to be Jamaican,crips,bloods or BGD's. Get this year homicide dafuck outta here

I have family in London (as well as other parts of England & The UK), so I'm not as turned off by British hip hop than most

But I want to throw a bottle at Tim Westwood whenever I hear him talk

Got family in the Uk too.

But I'm curious to as why Stew would wanna take a trip to an unfamiliar hood.

I'm trynna enjoy my vacation. I didn't pay y
to get stabbed.

I heard my homies uncle visited L.A. last week.

smh bitch ass nigga he prolly didn't even go to Compton or the jungles wearing all blue.

he prolly stayed in Santa Monica and tourist spots with his scary ass

I heard my homies uncle visited L.A. last week.

smh bitch ass nigga he prolly didn't even go to Compton or the jungles wearing all blue.

he prolly stayed in Santa Monica and tourist spots with his scary ass

LMAOOOOOO

I usually check and see where the hood is in a place vis a vis what I'm trying to do. However, I spent waaaaay too much time in my own hood to feel the need to spend any in someone else's

If that makes me hoecake then so be it

Also btw @Busta Carmichael where's your family at in the UK. My dad is from Belfast and most of his family is still there. Lots of cousins in London, Liverpool and pretty much any city in the UK with lotta Irish people

how do you know what parts he went to tho?

Said it himself on the I.C and posted pics of him in Camden Town, his hotel was in Greenwich and went to see the NFL game in Wembley

He was shook to death to go to the hood danger zones like

Brixton
Harlesden
South Kilburn
Stockwell
South Acton
Hackney
Peckham
New Cross
Tottenham
Leyton
Ladbroke Grove
Kennington
Tulse Hill
Lisson Grove
Bow
Neasden
Colindale

is there anything interesting to see in the hood tho? I mean would his homies be like "oh wow that's crazy, let me see that pic again" if he was talking about and showing them pics of the hood?

Said it himself on the I.C and posted pics of him in Camden Town, his hotel was in Greenwich and went to see the NFL game in Wembley

Brixton
Harlesden
South Kilburn
Stockwell
South Acton
Hackney
Peckham
New Cross
Tottenham
Leyton
Ladbroke Grove
Kennington
Tulse Hill
Lisson Grove
Bow
Neasden
Colindale

Post a pic of you in one of these neighborhoods then or shut the fuck up

Didn't I tell your fuck ass not to @me to,your dumbass threads. Also these corny niggas don't know if they want to be Jamaican,crips,bloods or BGD's. Get this year homicide dafuck outta here

What are u talking about? all the guys in the video are British dudes of Jamaican origin while Teflon who spit the lyric I quoted is of Nigerian origin

Nobody in this video claims either Crip, Blood or BGD. They claim 674 which is a gang from Brixton Hill and M-Block which is a gang from Stockwell

Brixton
Harlesden
South Kilburn
Stockwell
South Acton
Hackney
Peckham
New Cross
Tottenham
Leyton
Ladbroke Grove
Kennington
Tulse Hill
Lisson Grove
Bow
Neasden
Colindale

What about Canning town? I got some broke arse on the dole thugged out cousins there

Why would anyone go to the "hood danger zones" when on vacation? Lol this bitch dumb, stop glorifying the hood and grow the fuck up

What are u talking about? all the guys in the video are British dudes of Jamaican origin while Teflon who spit the lyric I quoted is of Nigerian origin

Nobody in this video claims either Crip, Blood or BGD. They claim 674 which is a gang from Brixton Hill and M-Block which is a gang from Stockwell
Don't quote me.

Back