''South London get the thug money, dirty cash in the middle of the drug wars''

Since when is having 'hoods' and visiting shithole areas something to brag about? I say that as a Brit as well. The UK doesn't have 'hood danger zones' and we don't need them either. Even if we did why would that be something to be proud of? No American should be bragging about having hoods neither.

If you really want to risk getting stabbed and 'live that life' then hang around the dodgy dickheads that are most likely to do that. As said already - grow the fuck up.

But I'm curious to as why Stew would wanna take a trip to an unfamiliar hood.

I'm trynna enjoy my vacation. I didn't pay y
to get stabbed.[/QUOTE]
What about Canning town? I got some broke arse on the dole thugged out cousins there

It's rough there very dangerous

Why would anyone go to the "hood danger zones" when on vacation? Lol this bitch dumb, stop glorifying the hood and grow the fuck up

Ever heard of paying respect, honour, unity

U make this comment trying to sound intelligent but your point is void because. When 50 Cent a millionaire a super star came out here in 2005 he went to the hoods listed with out no security. So if he can why can't Stew?

Ever heard of paying respect, honour, unity

U make this comment trying to sound intelligent but your point is void because. When 50 Cent a millionaire a super star came out here in 2005 he went to the hoods listed with out no security. So if he can why can't Stew?

LMAO!

It makes perfect sense for 50 to go: he has an image, namely a street orientated image to maintain. He gains something from going to hoods in different cities and countries.

But what does Stew gain? Are more people gonna cop his album? Is he going to increase his already formidable reputation as a street warrior? Nah! He's just some guy so unless he has friends in those places or his friends have family there why go?

Keep it G-real shady: are you sad he didn't come to your hood to debate hip hop face to face???

Bitch shut the fuck up. Paying respect, honor. You coming to the Pork N Beans to do that with yo scared ass? Nah, you gonna be on South Beach

LMAO!

It makes perfect sense for 50 to go: he has an image, namely a street orientated image to maintain. He gains something from going to hoods in different cities and countries.

But what does Stew gain? Are more people gonna cop his album? Is he going to increase his already formidable reputation as a street warrior? Nah! He's just some guy so unless he has friends in those places or his friends have family there why go?

Keep it G-real shady: are you sad he didn't come to your hood to debate hip hop face to face???

Stew is very arrogant though that was the stem of my issue with him considering his age he was just not able to hold a mature conversation if someone disagrees with his opinion and his musical tastes

That what was the root of the issues we had.

Stew is very arrogant though that was the stem of my issue with him considering his age he was just not able to hold a mature conversation if someone disagrees with his opinion and his musical tastes

That what was the root of the issues we had.

It's the internet though, that's normal. It sounded like you wanted the man dem to pull up with a skeng in a four door truck when he was there

I like 67, Kojo Funds, Stefflon Don, Stormzy, Kano, Wstrn, Chip, Wretch 32, Skepta and Yargz

Said it himself on the I.C and posted pics of him in Camden Town, his hotel was in Greenwich and went to see the NFL game in Wembley

He was shook to death to go to the hood danger zones like

Brixton
Harlesden
South Kilburn
Stockwell
South Acton
Hackney
Peckham
New Cross
Tottenham
Leyton
Ladbroke Grove
Kennington
Tulse Hill
Lisson Grove
Bow
Neasden
Colindale
this is most of small ass London.

fuck you and fuck these fake ass imitation hoods.

I'll be there during carnival reppin.
trust me...aint none them niggas trying to see philly hands one on one.

now stop ta... dont chat shit bruv

Black Excellence>>>>>>>>>>>
Yall dont even have guns.
this is most of small ass London.

fuck you and fuck these fake ass imitation hoods.

I'll be there during carnival reppin.
trust me...aint none them niggas trying to see philly hands one on one.

now stop ta... dont chat shit bruv

That is most of ''small London'' lol

That is not even 1% there are countless boroughs with countless neighbourhoods within each borough with countless projects within each neighbourhood with countless block of apartments in each project

London is bigger in size than Philly

U gonna get murdered at carnival if u have this attitude this no tongue in cheek joke this me being serious so my advice is just enjoy it and be humble do not talk that talk there otherwise the consequences will be serious

London guys got heart like no other

Philly ain't been active like that since Meek Mill stopped bangin and became a star and famous

Him putting his boys on and them getting music money helped slow the crime rate down

Philly had it's time in the early and mid 90's

It's a London thing now London kills Philly no problems would ever be wanted with London Philly is a calm city now nobody out there drilling