Welcome To aBlackWeb

Venom only exists because of Spider-Man. That is his original origin. Where do you think he got his powers from? That would be like making a Robin or Nightwing movie and not tying it to Batman. Venom does not have his own original Universe. Batman and Superman exist in their own Universe.

But how would mentioning Spiderman add to the movie? You wanted them to just say Spiderman just to do it? I'm not sure exactly what you wanted then to do?

Say he mentions Spiderman in a subliminal way...ok now what? How does that affect the movie. So you pretty much want the character to give a shout out. Lol.

Naw man. Its it's not contributing to the storyline, then mentioning Spiderman just for the sake of mentioning him isn't needed. Again this was more or an intro movie. IF they plan to involve him in the Spidey-verse down the line...cool. But this 1st movie isn't needed for that yet.

Venom only exists because of Spider-Man. That is his original origin. Where do you think he got his powers from? That would be like making a Robin or Nightwing movie and not tying it to Batman. Venom does not have his own original Universe. Batman and Superman exist in their own Universe.

Venom may not have a "universe" centered around him but that doesnt mean one couldn't be built.
If they want to do that though, they can't skimp on the world building like they did here. They can't just rush plot points and just have characters just say shit when it's supposed to be as vital as they want us to believe.
They gotta give us a reason to give a fuck. Otherwise it becomes clear that this is just an attempt at a cash grab.

Last edited:
What was the symbiote called that had the life foundation guy attached to it? Is that a symbiote from the comics or something they made up for the movie??

if we are being honest pretty much all the superman movies were wack .. the first two were ok because it was og shit But Man of Steel was Goat level shit..
3 good
3 bad
And b v s which is also good..

So I'd say most Superman movies are good

Ok the trailer was a little underwhelming but it's Tom Hardy so this has to be good.... I'm only saying that tho because I wanted to see more Venom and less Eddie Brock.

Looks like it's gonna be a darker kind of film. As opposed to your more cheery type of superhero movie....

Wrong..just saw it. Shit is cheesy and forced at times. Writing was wack.

I'll see it for myself but juding from what I been hearing, its everything I thought it would be. Shitty story, good action, desprately needed Spider Man to be involved for anyone to really care. I said it from the get go Venom wouldn't work in the long run becuase of not introducing him in the classic way he was in the comics. That's twice this has happened now. It being the number one movie don't mean shit.

Morbius isnt super attached to spiderman is he? Could have an origin story of his own work out fine? Also wonder about kraven, heard he has a movie in development by Sony too, but morbius is the next Sony film to drop.

I'll see it for myself but juding from what I been hearing, its everything I thought it would be. Shitty story, good action, desprately needed Spider Man to be involved for anyone to really care. I said it from the get go Venom wouldn't work in the long run becuase of not introducing him in the classic way he was in the comics. That's twice this has happened now. It being the number one movie don't mean shit.

Uhhh...apparently it does b/c its #1.

Morbius isnt super attached to spiderman is he? Could have an origin story of his own work out fine? Also wonder about kraven, heard he has a movie in development by Sony too, but morbius is the next Sony film to drop.

Sony on some stupid shit with these Spider-Man villians. Mrobius & Kraven are closely tied to Spider-Man, especially Kraven. Hell there's a whole story arc in the comics where Kraven actually "kills" Spider-Man & goes crazy aferward! That would be ill to see as a movie. Sony sadly probably won't do that shit.

Sony on some stupid shit with these Spider-Man villians. Mrobius & Kraven are closely tied to Spider-Man, especially Kraven. Hell there's a whole story arc in the comics where Kraven actually "kills" Spider-Man & goes crazy aferward! That would be ill to see as a movie. Sony sadly probably won't do that shit.
Yeah we will have to see what happens. Sony and Marvel's deal is over after spiderman far from home drops. At that point, Sony will either take spiderman back and incorporate him in this villain universe, or hopefully they work a new deal out to where these Sony characters can connect to the marvel universe more clearly.

Yeah we will have to see what happens. Sony and Marvel's deal is over after spiderman far from home drops. At that point, Sony will either take spiderman back and incorporate him in this villain universe, or hopefully they work a new deal out to where these Sony characters can connect to the marvel universe more clearly.
It would be smart for Sony to link it's characters to the MCU. They could make a lot of money crossing over there characters.

It would be smart for Sony to link it's characters to the MCU. They could make a lot of money crossing over there characters.

Yeah I dont know how the business runs, but you would think they'd be able to just let marvel use the characters and they just sit back and collect a percentage based on characters, but I'm sure there's a lot more to it than that.

Yeah I dont know how the business runs, but you would think they'd be able to just let marvel use the characters and they just sit back and collect a percentage based on characters, but I'm sure there's a lot more to it than that.

why would they when people keep showing them time and time again no matter what bullshit they put out there people will spend money to go see it... and if they REALLy fuck up... they can just reboot the entire franchise... for a THIRD time and people will still go see it

:foh5:

Last edited:
Disney should buy Sony like they bought fox. I'm sick of them ruining spiderman. Sony spiderman hasnt been good since the Sam raimi tony McGuire days. I don't want see another amazing spiderman type movie.

Back