Welcome To aBlackWeb

In the theater now. Movie ain’t even start yet and some couple already got they crying ass bad ass 4 year old in here screaming I don’t wanna watch movie! They gonna have to go!

This shit was pretty damn good! I'm not sure why there's so much hate.

If somebody's hating simply because it's not tied directly to Spiderman, then that's not fair. The way they did it he didn't need to be tied to him. He didn't really look like Spiderman and if we didn't already know of that tie in, we wouldn't even notice the similarities.

I think it was clever to do the symbiote race angle to explain Venom and others existence on Earth.

Eddie and Venom had really good chemistry, though I think more time could have been put into how they develop an affinity toward one another.

They did a good job bringing Venom to life and giving him a personality. Could tell people in the theatre were making a connection to the character.

tumblr_pixan2uOLy1sc0ffqo3_540.gif

tumblr_pixan2uOLy1sc0ffqo2_540.gif

tumblr_pixan2uOLy1sc0ffqo1_540.gif

If somebody's hating simply because it's not tied directly to Spiderman, then that's not fair. The way they did it he didn't need to be tied to him. He didn't really look like Spiderman and if we didn't already know of that tie in, we wouldn't even notice the similarities.

I think it was clever to do the symbiote race angle to explain Venom and others existence on Earth.

Eddie and Venom had really good chemistry, though I think more time could have been put into how they develop an affinity toward one another.

They did a good job bringing Venom to life and giving him a personality. Could tell people in the theatre were making a connection to the character.

It's now known as the movie critics shitted on but most the audience liked.

Disney should buy Sony like they bought fox. I'm sick of them ruining spiderman. Sony spiderman hasnt been good since the Sam raimi tony McGuire days. I don't want see another amazing spiderman type movie.
Hell no. PlayStation would be fucked. The movie studios? Eh but Disney owns too much as is. Monopolys are not good and Disney killed Star Wars. Marvel is handling the movie front for their charscters, not Disney.

His powers come from Spider-Man. Its not about how he looks.

Over 800mill says general audiences are good on that
Well goddamn. Welp the quality of the movies don't matter. A none mainstream character pulled in that type of draw so that's all they care about. A video game would be better anyway so hopefully that gets made. It's almost close to Spider-man homecoming.

Side-note. A Venom movie really brought in more money than the Justice League?
:aye:

Du need to just throw in the damn towel

See what I mean.

Y'all @ me to this shit then complain that I'm doing too much.

The stand alone joker movie will be better than the stand alone venom movie on every level imaginable.

I ain't gotta read one word to know y'all talking out the ass

Shit not even a mcu movie... So why you comparing it to dceu...

Did it do better than the dark Knight?

How many mcu movies did it do better than.

Lol y'all act like y'all were behind this from the jump...I gave this movie a better shot than most of y'all did, and I ain't even seen the shit yet

Y'all really band wagon fans....

Im a Marvel... and a spiderman fan...and im a lil salty that yall let this movie be a success in the theaters.. lol yall keep enabling Sonys bullshit.

As long as they just let Marel handle Spiderman then i'm good lol.

That being said.. I wouldn't have @'d Du to this bullshit. Theres plenty of great Marvel films that shit all over DC for us to clown him about... This one aint nothin to be proud of tho lol

See what I mean.

Y'all @ me to this shit then complain that I'm doing too much.

The stand alone joker movie will be better than the stand alone venom movie on every level imaginable.

I ain't gotta read one word to know y'all talking out the ass
But a standalone Joker movie should do better than a Venom movie. So you not really saying much there.

And I only @'d you to be an asshole because I've seen your posts in other threads about being @'d, lol.

Shit not even a mcu movie... So why you comparing it to dceu...

Did it do better than the dark Knight?

How many mcu movies did it do better than.

Lol y'all act like y'all were behind this from the jump...I gave this movie a better shot than most of y'all did, and I ain't even seen the shit yet

Y'all really band wagon fans....
But...but..but "my grandmama gave me that chain" ass LOL

giphy.gif

Foh...

This shit like if Forest Gump was your kid....

You was embarrassed as fuck at his retarded ass at first, then when the nigga made it... All of a sudden y'all proud...

Keep telling y'all.... Band wagon fans

Back