Welcome To aBlackWeb

Oh you wanted crystal clear clarity ? Niggas is bourgeoisie, lol @ wanting HD copies days after release,it's Venom anyways just forward to the fight scenes tf

So they introduced this trash ass version of venom into the MCU? I know Marvel was mad as fuck when Sony made this stipulation. I hope this all ends with Spider Man leaving the MCU.

It don't. But Venom has always been mature and violent as fuck if your familiar with the comics. Even right now Sony fucking up making it PG 13 with fucking CARNAGE, another super violent mf who sheds blood just walking down the street.
Yeah they trying to appeal to a certain audience....its not true comics heads.

Cosign

This is definitely a film for 13 year olds cuz a lot of the humor I thought was some adolescent shit. I think the biggest issue with this is they made it PG13 and cut the film to appeal to that age group. I would have gone a darker route with Venom, slowed down the overflow of comedy and focused more on Carnage.
That is weird seeing as how the new Resident Evil movie is rated R but the first Venom did huge numbers at pg13

Yeah I didnt like this at all, to no-ones surprise.

Woody Harrelson was a good pick to play Cletus but they wasted the Carnage character imo.

The end credits was the most interesting part. Curious to see how theyre gonna pull Venom into the MCU.. if that's what they're gonna do eventually

The end credits was the most interesting part. Curious to see how theyre gonna pull Venom into the MCU.. if that's what they're gonna do eventually

Yeah I don't think that end credit scene means Venom is gonna be a part of the MCU. it was just good promo for SM 3 for which Sony gets 70-75% of all box office sells

I guess we'll see in December. Venom might make an appearance in no way home

That's whose edited out from the trailer Venom & Ned.

Folks would be so pissed.......
2183390c33417d017eaed6a53d80fb64.gif

Finally saw it online. I was waiting for the 4k

Thought it was meh. The script didn't do it any favors. The humor was too forced. Some of these scenes I thought that was funny in the trailer actually didn't work in the movie

Back