Welcome To aBlackWeb

Venom : Let there be Carnage

I admit i did laugh a few times and i thought the CGI was pretty good but i was shocked to see so much stalled acting from Tom Hardy · Woody Harrelson · Michelle Williams and Naomie Harris.I like seeing Williams in comedic roles at times but i know she likely was forced to come back because of her contract with SONY. By the time the movie was in the middle of it's last act i was longing for it to be over.Im glad i watched this at home i will never see another Venom film in the theater.I see these movies as modern day Jekyl & Hyde comedies.

Scale of 1 to 10 a 2½

Venom : Let there be Carnage

I admit i did laugh a few times and i thought the CGI was pretty good but i was shocked to see so much stalled acting from Tom Hardy · Woody Harrelson · Michelle Williams and Naomie Harris.I like seeing Williams in comedic roles at times but i know she likely was forced to come back because of her contract with SONY. By the time the movie was in the middle of it's last act i was longing for it to be over.Im glad i watched this at home i will never see another Venom film in the theater.I see these movies as modern day Jekyl & Hyde comedies.

Scale of 1 to 10 a 2½
Yikes!

Whats so hard to understand about the end credit scene?

Doctor Strange did the shit that fucked up the multi verse and venom was one of em that got pulled in. They already said Spiderman would be joining Venom universe anyway.. that just allows it to work seamlessly.

MellowEvilDugong-max-1mb.gif

Just saw this. This wasnt that great. Shit was a comedy. They had carnage and Cassidy not be in sync with each other. That was false. They were always the perfect fit because they both wanted to cause havoc. It was brock and his symbiot that would some times argue with each other.

Back