Welcome To aBlackWeb

Venom was campy and B Movie-ish. Not to be taken seriously. But I enjoyed it exactly for that reason. Mind u, this is coming from a guy who gives no fucks about Marvel movies so I guess I'm in the minority.

Marvel probably disgusted by these movies
I'm sure they don't care. Disney not going to ever do a Venom R rated movie so it don't matter. By the time Venom in the MCU he going be cutting jokes with Cap and biting mfs who have alien green substance for blood and shit that's why I really don't care what Sony does with it because Disney Marvel isn't going to make it any darker. Maybe better with a lighter tone??

I'm sure they don't care. Disney not going to ever do a Venom R rated movie so it don't matter. By the time Venom in the MCU he going be cutting jokes with Cap and biting mfs who have alien green substance for blood and shit that's why I really don't care what Sony does with it because Disney Marvel isn't going to make it any darker. Maybe better with a lighter tone??

Eddie might joke with Cap but Venom wont.

Being Rated R don’t make anything better
It don't. But Venom has always been mature and violent as fuck if your familiar with the comics. Even right now Sony fucking up making it PG 13 with fucking CARNAGE, another super violent mf who sheds blood just walking down the street.

It don't. But Venom has always been mature and violent as fuck if your familiar with the comics. Even right now Sony fucking up making it PG 13 with fucking CARNAGE, another super violent mf who sheds blood just walking down the street.
I get it. I know. Just saying that it’s not required to make a decent movie for any character adapted to the big screen

I couldn’t even finish the first one… I won’t even waste my time for free on this

The first deadpool movie in the MCU will be rated R, so what are you saying? Sony is trying to cash out and fucking up just leave it at that.

Back