Welcome To aBlackWeb

c46570426545f19625697677b5da686cfb9ffdb5.gifv

Wouldn't it be some shit if this lady turned out to be Madame Web? And she told Miles he can't have his cake and eat it too (which is something he's trying to prove he can do)

It's true. The 2nd time I went to watch it, Gwen's lines where she's freaking out when Miles is under the rubble were removed. Actually made the scene worse

Marvel Studios was doing similar shit to the VFX artists so I can't say it's a sony thing. It seems to be an issue with Hollywood period
Yea I kind of expect a docuseries about it. They've been blasting Marvel about it for a bit now

Producers/directors seem to take the VFX artists for granted in these big movies

I said it in the Beyond thread and pages ago in here, there's no way that film drops in March of next year. Across took 4 years to make. And we see how the animators felt.

Marvel Studios was doing similar shit to the VFX artists so I can't say it's a Sony thing. It seems to be an issue with Hollywood period

thats fair... I let my hate for Sony blind me for a moment lol

That condescension that Pascal came with in public is irritating tho and im certain theres folks across all studios that feel like she does when it comes to that. damn shame.

Pay them people!

It's a weird conundrum cause Phil Lord with being a perfectionist, wrote an absolute masterpiece of a film

It's a weird conundrum cause Phil Lord with being a perfectionist, wrote an absolute masterpiece of a film

I mean nothing wrong with asking for edits and adjustments.. even last minute as long as people are compensated for their time and efforts within reason. Was that the case or nah

Back