Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lol shit I have questions. Why did Earth-42 not collapse considering there's no Spider-Man there or Earth-1610 considering Miles is an anomaly?

There seems to be a way to avoid canon events though cause we saw Gwen's dad quit and nothing happened on Earth-65. Miles is hellbent that not every Spider-Man is destined to have to deal with tragic events in their life. It's free will vs destiny or determinism. It's why Miles wasn't phased when Gwen said it never ends up well when Gwen falls in love with Spider-Man. There's always a chance that it will work.

The universe didn't but the city certainly did lol but I do think we'll get more answers to that in Beyond.

Defying destiny and change are definitely being set up especially with Gwens dad showing not everything is set in stone. There's also more to Spider-Man 2099 than was let on he's possibly an unreliable narrator or at minimum a liar. He said Miles wasn't supposed to be Spider-Man but clearly fate said he was. The 42 spider if it never got sent over would've found other universe Miles creating Spider-Man anyway. It's OG Miles destiny to show the other Spiders to do your own thing. Gwen assembling the new crew is testament to that. Actually shoutout to Spider Punk as well he NEVER follows a script lol.

Lol shit I have questions. Why did Earth-42 not collapse considering there's no Spider-Man there or Earth-1610 considering Miles is an anomaly?

There seems to be a way to avoid canon events though cause we saw Gwen's dad quit and nothing happened on Earth-65. Miles is hellbent that not every Spider-Man is destined to have to deal with tragic events in their life. It's free will vs destiny or determinism. It's why Miles wasn't phased when Gwen said it never ends up well when Gwen falls in love with Spider-Man.
Miles was the prowler so he wasn't helping to clean the city of crime. He was adding to it

I'm glad they went that direction because the whole destiny plot was a killer for me

Miles was the prowler so he wasn't helping to clean the city of crime. He was adding to it

I'm glad they went that direction because the whole destiny plot was a killer for me
Idk. Maybe in that universe Miles’ Prowler is a vigilante trying to do all he can but the crime is too much. Similar to Batman and Gotham City.

Something is not adding up with those canon events cause Captain Stacy in The Amazing Spider-Man doesn't die saving a kid from rubble. He got stabbed to death by the Lizard. I'm not saying it's inconsistent writing, but that Miguel is hiding something

Something is not adding up with those canon events cause Captain Stacy in The Amazing Spider-Man doesn't die saving a kid from rubble. He got stabbed to death by the Lizard. I'm not saying it's inconsistent writing, but that Miguel is hiding something
Unreliable narrator he's not telling the whoe story for sure

He's got the fangs so I figured he'd turn evil later on
That has more to do with his origin. He wasn't bit by a radioactive spider like the others. Half of his DNA was rewritten to that of a spider. He doesn't have a Spider-Sense which is why he didn't sense when Vulture was swooping in from behind when he was talking to Gwen in the beginning

92a01bfb015eabf4301d65a5234519faaf957da8.gifv
1c2bd94cb0ff71ef77f1891c8f44818015fe423a.gifv

cee219409e567b6ff6a7ef548602fe039724dbf4.gifv
fefc4a6984f3d2138e9c612b0d3310478ab422cd.gifv

7643d81b2113c9b15bb09c545b4f98800fce2464.gifv
cf8295527671cc2b81d93a146ff69d16beb980dd.gifv

That has more to do with his origin. He wasn't bit by a radioactive spider like the others. Half of his DNA was rewritten to that of a spider. He doesn't have a Spider-Sense which is why he didn't sense when Vulture was swooping in from behind when he was talking to Gwen in the beginning
I fell asleep after spider punk showed us so; I missed the part bout miles breaking the cannon and all the fun stuff at the spider verse head quarters after a second watch I'll say they're both equally good.

I waited to go see this and I truly loved the film. I will not go as far as some, calling it the best comic book movie ever. I’m a huge Spider Man fan and I appreciated all the little Easter eggs and nods to past and present creators.

I gotta catch it again in IMAX though.

It was a nice touch having Prowler Miles sound more Latino considering he grew up with only his mom around.

I think Jessica Drew is having 2nd thoughts about the way Miguel is doing shit. She was making some interesting facial expressions and didn't seem like she was spying on Gwen's convo with Miles parents for nefarious reasons

It makes sense that Gwen went to recruit Peter B first considering those two are the ones that hurt Miles by not being on his side when he needed them.

Is Mayday Parker an anomaly cause Peter admitted that she wouldn't have been born if it wasn't for Miles impact on Peter B in ITSV.

I bet Gwen will come across Earth-8 Gwen who got married to Miles in the comics in BTSV. The writers already said there would be variants who would impact her arc and relationship with Miles

Rio's speech really hits when you see what unfolds in the 2nd half of the film.

The events in the 2nd half of the film only happen cause Gwen visited Miles cause she absolutely missed him

Back