Welcome To aBlackWeb

I had missed Spider Punk helping him get out the force field on the first watch since you couldn't hear what he was saying. I liked this one better than the first one.

It was a nice touch having Prowler Miles sound more Latino considering he grew up with only his mom around.

I think Jessica Drew is having 2nd thoughts about the way Miguel is doing shit. She was making some interesting facial expressions and didn't seem like she was spying on Gwen's convo with Miles parents for nefarious reasons

It makes sense that Gwen went to recruit Peter B first considering those two are the ones that hurt Miles by not being on his side when he needed them.

Is Mayday Parker an anomaly cause Peter admitted that she wouldn't have been born if it wasn't for Miles impact on Peter B in ITSV.

I bet Gwen will come across Earth-8 Gwen who got married to Miles in the comics in BTSV. The writers already said there would be variants who would impact her arc and relationship with Miles

Rio's speech really hits when you see what unfolds in the 2nd half of the film.

The events in the 2nd half of the film only happen cause Gwen visited Miles cause she absolutely missed him

The bold I definitely noticed. Accent was thick as hell. They had alot more subtle and not so sublte funny ass nods to Miles being latino. Río saying "I bet she doesn't even speak Spanish" had me dying laughing. Definitely have heard that one before about a family member's significant other.

I also liked how they built the movie around Miles and Gwen's struggling with being 15 year olds trying to discover who they are while having to hide such a crucial part of yourself to everyone around you. That period of self discovery is something anyone can relate to

The universe didn't but the city certainly did lol but I do think we'll get more answers to that in Beyond.

Defying destiny and change are definitely being set up especially with Gwens dad showing not everything is set in stone. There's also more to Spider-Man 2099 than was let on he's possibly an unreliable narrator or at minimum a liar. He said Miles wasn't supposed to be Spider-Man but clearly fate said he was. The 42 spider if it never got sent over would've found other universe Miles creating Spider-Man anyway. It's OG Miles destiny to show the other Spiders to do your own thing. Gwen assembling the new crew is testament to that. Actually shoutout to Spider Punk as well he NEVER follows a script lol.

Miguel's origin story, which they hint at with him and that injection he gives himself, explains more of the backstory and why he's so suspect.

The bold I definitely noticed. Accent was thick as hell. They had alot more subtle and not so sublte funny ass nods to Miles being latino. Río saying "I bet she doesn't even speak Spanish" had me dying laughing. Definitely have heard that one before about a family member's significant other.

I also liked how they built the movie around Miles and Gwen's struggling with being 15 year olds trying to discover who they are while having to hide such a crucial part of yourself to everyone around you. That period of self discovery is something anyone can relate to
Gwen even says it on top of the tower. There isnt anybody that understands what they're going through more than each other. It's one reason among many why they've developed feelings for each other

e0d408beaa815fa64bb2e45182e656ceab4371f2.gifv

a02c16f92ca0b35f1efb20e2faeef8d6974eb009.gifv

Back