Welcome To aBlackWeb

I mean nothing wrong with asking for edits and adjustments.. even last minute as long as people are compensated for their time and efforts within reason. Was that the case or nah
Idk about the compensation part but the article stated these people were working 11 hour shifts, 7 days a week

I said it in the Beyond thread and pages ago in here, there's no way that film drops in March of next year. Across took 4 years to make. And we see how the animators felt.
Word, we got multiple sources now saying they've barely done PRE-production. Smh Beyond gonna drop in like 2028.

all that fuckshit about Lord N Miller constantly wanting to change everything is what got them fired from Star Wars

Their way of doing things works though lol. They got an Oscars contender with this one (hopefully)

This movie was fantastic. I might have to rewatch the first one to see if I liked that better. I hope they explain and go more into the canon events and changing universes stuff in the next one. I was in the theater like this movie been on for 2 hours and I don't feel like they did a good job explaining that...and then I remembered this was part 1 to a 2 part story. I did like how they showed that Miles coulda swayed a whole nother' direction without the balance of his uncle and dad

Oh another thing, if Miles was bit by earth-42's spider, is the Peter Parker on Earth-42 just some normal dude walking around somewhere? Like, will he get a cameo or something?

bfc5bab1f3af2518b7d44e23e7cee88eeadf11a2.gifv

103152d4d57f5a415dbca7db9d6dc9e63181d094.gifv

Back