Welcome To aBlackWeb

Didnt notice that the first time. That looks like Tobeys Spiderman...🤔
Tobeys Suit from the ps4 game, Oscorps building from the Garfield films, Rhino from Garfield, Black cat exists in possible Garfield verse as well. Daily Bugle from possible Raimi verse, and of course Vulture from the Holland films. Venom also seems to exist wherever Morbius is but, I also haven't seen Venom 2 yet so I have no idea what happens in that film.

Tobeys Suit from the ps4 game, Oscorps building from the Garfield films, Rhino from Garfield, Black cat exists in possible Garfield verse as well. Daily Bugle from possible Raimi verse, and of course Vulture from the Holland films. Venom also seems to exist wherever Morbius is but, I also haven't seen Venom 2 yet so I have no idea what happens in that film.

I wont forgive them for Venom no time soon.. and im not gonna get my hopes up but they might be able to utilize this multiverse/variant opportunity to right the ship...

Trailer showed too much

I see they put this in January lol the WOAT month for movies

Looks like worth a watch but not in theaters

Why is January the worst? Do movies just not perform as well in January?
January might be known for having NFL playoffs and the Sundance Film Festival, but it's also when movie theaters become flooded with titles the studios have little hope of success for — in the movie business, it's known as the "dump month."

January isn't just home for big-budget duds. Movies that didn't cut it during award season are also thrown into the mix.

Also it’s right after the holiday season so a lot of people don’t go out to the movies like that

Weather as well

Nah they got rid of that blockbuster awhile back. Maybe the one up north is still around but I think the last one is in Bend, Oregon. Ironically another place i've lived in when i was young lol.

No way this is MCU.

Sony tying vampires to bats.

MCU still got a whole DarkHold to play with they aint tying vampires to science like sony trying to do.

Lmao movie sucks so much they had to show all his powers and the entire plot just to make the trailer interesting

but really though…tyrese? 😂

No way this is MCU.

Sony tying vampires to bats.

MCU still got a whole DarkHold to play with they aint tying vampires to science like sony trying to do.
Morbius was always science based not supernatural but he also faced off with Blade and other vamps. I need Blade to get a move though it's going to be at least 3 years before we finally get him smh.

Back