After Morbius drinks Tyrese blood but comes back @ him....

giphy.gif

I hope it's a box office smash just to piss you movie trailer snobs off. Lol

lol don't do that fam.. It aint about being a movie trailer snob.

I just hate Sony and their lazy fuckin filmmaking/storytelling when it comes to Spiderman or anything related to it... that's all this is(Into the spider verse was an exception).

They've dropped the ball way too many times for me to have ANY confidence in the product they put out.. and the fact that y'all continue to be impressed by their bullshit disturbs/irritates me lol

I hope it's a box office smash just to piss you movie trailer snobs off. Lol

im not saying this movie is gonna flop it will probably do decent to pretty good. It could even be a smash, all im saying is that it looks like a mediocre movie at best. Def not the greatest superhero movie of all time, ppl must be buying pure uncut from @5 Grand if they really think that

• Haha
Reactions: Inori
More shifts will be coming especially with international markets still having major covid issues.

That sounds like hate 🤣

Yall know I will give almost any movie or tv show a shot.. I be reserving judgment until I see it....Hell I was fighting for queen latifah in that equalizer thread lmao.

I am absolutely a Sony Pictures hater though.. I cant stand them niggas and I dont see that shit changing no time soon 😆

I hope this fails and Marvel gets Spidermans rights back.

Last edited: