Welcome To aBlackWeb

@mike030270 is right them muhfuckas think they slick coasting on bullshit for 2 hours hoping to setup a sequel. Dialogue and story was ass.

Ill say the premise in better hands mightve made for a decent flick.. but nah. get this shit and everyone involved outa here. Fire everybody

They aint even use Sydney Sweeney properly... egregious

:hahaha:
Seeing a movie in cam just to shit on it is next level weird to me man lol

Pretty sure the 3 teens are under 18 in the movie. The one mentioned not yet being 18

These Spider-Man adjacent character movies just don’t work without Spider-Man. If they insist on doing these then there needs to be a Spider-Man in that universe, even if they can’t show him for contractual reasons, at least acknowledge it and get creative with how they can use him. Then use that version of him when needed.

These Spider-Man adjacent character movies just don’t work without Spider-Man. If they insist on doing these then there needs to be a Spider-Man in that universe, even if they can’t show him for contractual reasons, at least acknowledge it and get creative with how they can use him. Then use that version of him when needed.

They tried this in Morbius already and it was a disaster

Seeing a movie in cam just to shit on it is next level weird to me man lol

Pretty sure the 3 teens are under 18 in the movie. The one mentioned not yet being 18

meh it was a slow night and the quality of the bootleg wasnt bad

Agreed. My obvious sony hate aside these joints just really dont seem too well thought out or executed. Theyre skirting around trying to include spiderman without fully including him.

im curious if they can keep the rights by just strictly doing animated joints going forward. If so.. they should stick with the spiderverse and leave this live action train-wreck alone. Everybody wins

Hire good writers. Let's just start from there. You cannot hire the same guys who wrote Morbius who've written other shitty movies.

I'm starting to think they lucked into having Christopher Miller and Phil Lord for the Spider-Verse films

And I know @Inori laughed at them firing all the writers from the Silk show but that's what you gotta do when you see some shit is looking like it's gonna be wack. Feige finally realized that with Captain America and Daredevil Born Again

Amc pissed off a bunch of people in my area. It glitched and canceled reservations and showed the movie as sold out today. So I decided to see One Love tonight instead on Sunday. When I was looking for times I saw that the Madame Webb movie wasn't sold out anymore and was empty. So I was able to get my favorite seat back. Talked with some people that were there that had the same experience with other movies

Anyway... the movie overall wasn't bad until the end. It had some bad moments and some cringeworthy moments like the 3 teens dancing on the diner table for the teenage boys

I did not like the villain at all. His voice seemed like it was fake or a recording. It was bugging the hell out of me. Also his whole story seemed like it was just there to get the girls together. The whole poor guy becomes filthy rich and steals some extremely big brother spying software from NSA was a bit much

It did have some funny moments though

It was a complete setup movie for possible sequels because they didn't wear the outfits in the present time for the movie. All of the scenes the outfits were worn was in the distant future. Like it didn't explain shit about how they were going to be like that. Just showing you scenes of them in the spider outfits with powers and being like yea you'll get that later but not in this movie

The ending was just bad and ruins the movie for me. Like I'm sure they tried to setup the whole spider woman team but the execution sucked. The whole seeing into the future during the movie was done nicely IMO but at the end it was just corny as hell
They used ADR for the villain....cause he's ass

still got the link?
link will only work if you have realdebrid

And I know @Inori laughed at them firing all the writers from the Silk show but that's what you gotta do when you see some shit is looking like it's gonna be wack. Feige finally realized that with Captain America and Daredevil Born Again

It makes you think they MIGHT be trying to do some course correcting but instead of firing the writers they should fire the folks making these trash decisions

This is where things are trending. Obviously not counting Wednesday and Thursday in the figures

Wonka still in the top 5 2 months later is impressive

They originally had a scene where Spiderman was plastered on a brick wall that they were implying might be Tobey's Spiderman. Then they cut it at the last minute.

Then in the post credit scene Vulture (From Homecoming) randomly pops up and tells Morbius they have a Spiderman problem lol
🤔 Why did they delete that? That could’ve helped them out a lot.

This movie sucks I'm already an hour into it and I'm about to walk out the show. Movie is slow as shit in getting the point across. Sony needs their comic movie license stripped from Marvel. I'm out.

This movie sucks I'm already an hour into it and I'm about to walk out the show. Movie is slow as shit in getting the point across. Sony needs their comic movie license stripped from Marvel. I'm out.
You're one of those that's on the phone during the movie?

Back