Welcome To aBlackWeb

Didn’t watch, but based on what I’ve heard so far…

A “superhero movie” where the only superhero action is a two minute vision of what “might” happen in the future.

Sony ain’t low at all. This shit another tax write off + pumpin out bullshit content just to hold on to that Spiderman license.

How about do what I do and never watch these shits

Nah Spiderman and the characters around em were my favorite as a kid so Ima peep whenever the bootlegs drop.

And when this one does ill be back in here to shit on it again after ive watched it. If it was just a blind hate for Sony ida never even considered watching the Spiderverse joints and would have missed out.

I wonder if Marvel Entertainment is in damage control mode with the F4 Casting Announcement and X-Men '97 trailer happening this week while Madame Web is putting up a disasterclass

Didn't read any posts. Just wanted to rant. Ordered my ticket last week for today. Got an email today saying due to technical issue my reservation was canceled and I was getting a refund. Went to see if I could get it back and all of the IMAX are sold out today. Was able to get a spot for tomorrow

Didn't read any posts. Just wanted to rant. Ordered my ticket last week for today. Got an email today saying due to technical issue my reservation was canceled and I was getting a refund. Went to see if I could get it back and all of the IMAX are sold out today. Was able to get a spot for tomorrow
God was trying to tell you something by cancelling the reservation. Look at you defying God and the natural order of things...

The trailer made it looked awful. I'm surprised anyone wants to see it. I'll be sad if it makes more money than American Fiction.

Back