Welcome To aBlackWeb

wAhhhHHhh waHHhhhh bOzOs tAlKiN bOut A moViE dEy DiDnT C
giphy.gif

See you in the next MCU thread
:ohyea:

Amc pissed off a bunch of people in my area. It glitched and canceled reservations and showed the movie as sold out today. So I decided to see One Love tonight instead on Sunday. When I was looking for times I saw that the Madame Webb movie wasn't sold out anymore and was empty. So I was able to get my favorite seat back. Talked with some people that were there that had the same experience with other movies

Anyway... the movie overall wasn't bad until the end. It had some bad moments and some cringeworthy moments like the 3 teens dancing on the diner table for the teenage boys

I did not like the villain at all. His voice seemed like it was fake or a recording. It was bugging the hell out of me. Also his whole story seemed like it was just there to get the girls together. The whole poor guy becomes filthy rich and steals some extremely big brother spying software from NSA was a bit much

It did have some funny moments though

It was a complete setup movie for possible sequels because they didn't wear the outfits in the present time for the movie. All of the scenes the outfits were worn was in the distant future. Like it didn't explain shit about how they were going to be like that. Just showing you scenes of them in the spider outfits with powers and being like yea you'll get that later but not in this movie

The ending was just bad and ruins the movie for me. Like I'm sure they tried to setup the whole spider woman team but the execution sucked. The whole seeing into the future during the movie was done nicely IMO but at the end it was just corny as hell

Amc pissed off a bunch of people in my area. It glitched and canceled reservations and showed the movie as sold out today. So I decided to see One Love tonight instead on Sunday. When I was looking for times I saw that the Madame Webb movie wasn't sold out anymore and was empty. So I was able to get my favorite seat back. Talked with some people that were there that had the same experience with other movies

Anyway... the movie overall wasn't bad until the end. It had some bad moments and some cringeworthy moments like the 3 teens dancing on the diner table for the teenage boys

I did not like the villain at all. His voice seemed like it was fake or a recording. It was bugging the hell out of me. Also his whole story seemed like it was just there to get the girls together. The whole poor guy becomes filthy rich and steals some extremely big brother spying software from NSA was a bit much

It did have some funny moments though

It was a complete setup movie for possible sequels because they didn't wear the outfits in the present time for the movie. All of the scenes the outfits were worn was in the distant future. Like it didn't explain shit about how they were going to be like that. Just showing you scenes of them in the spider outfits with powers and being like yea you'll get that later but not in this movie

The ending was just bad and ruins the movie for me. Like I'm sure they tried to setup the whole spider woman team but the execution sucked. The whole seeing into the future during the movie was done nicely IMO but at the end it was just corny as hell

IMG_1086.gif

Damn.

Also

Her keeping the stolen cab made no damn sense to me. Especially when she crashed it into a fucking diner

Plus her stealing the ambulance and there's no cops chasing her ass seemed unrealistic to me

The ambulance crashing through and hitting the villain was pretty cool though

@mike030270 is right them muhfuckas think they slick coasting on bullshit for 2 hours hoping to setup a sequel. Dialogue and story was ass.

Ill say the premise in better hands mightve made for a decent flick.. but nah. get this shit and everyone involved outa here. Fire everybody

They aint even use Sydney Sweeney properly... egregious

:hahaha:

Back