Welcome To aBlackWeb

Also

Her keeping the stolen cab made no damn sense to me. Especially when she crashed it into a fucking diner

Plus her stealing the ambulance and there's no cops chasing her ass seemed unrealistic to me

The ambulance crashing through and hitting the villain was pretty cool though

I laughed when she stole the ambulance because she was basically saying screw it to whoever was in need of medical care that called for the ambulance

Amc pissed off a bunch of people in my area. It glitched and canceled reservations and showed the movie as sold out today. So I decided to see One Love tonight instead on Sunday. When I was looking for times I saw that the Madame Webb movie wasn't sold out anymore and was empty. So I was able to get my favorite seat back. Talked with some people that were there that had the same experience with other movies

Anyway... the movie overall wasn't bad until the end. It had some bad moments and some cringeworthy moments like the 3 teens dancing on the diner table for the teenage boys

I did not like the villain at all. His voice seemed like it was fake or a recording. It was bugging the hell out of me. Also his whole story seemed like it was just there to get the girls together. The whole poor guy becomes filthy rich and steals some extremely big brother spying software from NSA was a bit much

It did have some funny moments though

It was a complete setup movie for possible sequels because they didn't wear the outfits in the present time for the movie. All of the scenes the outfits were worn was in the distant future. Like it didn't explain shit about how they were going to be like that. Just showing you scenes of them in the spider outfits with powers and being like yea you'll get that later but not in this movie

The ending was just bad and ruins the movie for me. Like I'm sure they tried to setup the whole spider woman team but the execution sucked. The whole seeing into the future during the movie was done nicely IMO but at the end it was just corny as hell
After seeing this there are a couple of takeaways that have not been addressed:

1. The only way this "movie" could even BEGIN to work, is if it was a prequel, meaning we've already established a reason to give a rats ass about the characters.

2. Remember the complaints about some Spider-Man movies not utilizing his "Spidey sense"? This is basically Spider Sense: The Movie.

3. This was just Sony's way of saying " this is a spider man universe but look, we got OTHER spider people to look forward to"

After seeing this there are a couple of takeaways that have not been addressed:

1. The only way this "movie" could even BEGIN to work, is if it was a prequel, meaning we've already established a reason to give a rats ass about the characters.

2. Remember the complaints about some Spider-Man movies not utilizing his "Spidey sense"? This is basically Spider Sense: The Movie.

3. This was just Sony's way of saying " this is a spider man universe but look, we got OTHER spider people to look forward to"
I'm a keep it a whole 1.50. If it wouldn't create so much legal issues between Marvel & Sony, Marvel should strip them of the rights to Spider-Man and all spidey related characters...

Sony is about as bad as FOX was when it comes to X-Men related movies & spinoffs. Marvel does a better job at handling Spider-Man than Sony does nobody asked for this shit.

I'm a keep it a whole 1.50. If it wouldn't create so much legal issues between Marvel & Sony, Marvel should strip them of the rights to Spider-Man and all spidey related characters...

Sony is about as bad as FOX was when it comes to X-Men related movies & spinoffs. Marvel does a better job at handling Spider-Man than Sony does nobody asked for this shit.
I think marvel wants nothing more than to do this, unfortunately, they didn't see things happening the way they did when they sold off the rights with the conditions that came with it so it doesn't look like they will outright get these rights from them unless they give a stupid bag and even then Sony might be like why would we do that

Tough place to be in for a billionaire

Back