Welcome To aBlackWeb

SOME ABW Men apparently diss black women: thread about passport bros again

Nah if that’s the case then I been legit hiking for a few years now. There’s a handful of parks and nature trails I hit regularly either dolo or with my mom and pops sometimes, but we never once referred to it as “hiking”. We just called it “going for a walk”. 😆

So I get to call it a “hike” now, that’s pretty cool then. Lol

Nah if that’s the case then I been legit hiking for a few years now. There’s a handful of parks and nature trails I hit regularly either dolo or with my mom and pops sometimes, but we never once referred to it as “hiking”. We just called it “going for a walk”. 😆

That's what I'm saying, these niggas saying parks with paved walkways for running and biking is considered hiking. I've gone hiking once or twice and wore shoes made for actual hikes, not my Brooks running/walking shoes. Its a big difference.

Like I said. You’re just adding qualifiers to the word hike.

Talking a walk and taking a hike are two different things but whatever bruh.

It’s always them San Fran types to be all different and shit Lololololol

Folks always wanna make shit bigger than it really is.

I side eyed the term the first time I ever heard it used on tv years back.

Oh shit a whole black family hiking together, shit yall could go down as the 1st black family to go hiking...cus you know apparently black folks dont hike. People here have never seen it...you need to take pictures next time to document this historic moment.

giphy (5).gif

Y’all not worried about bears or wolves popping up while hiking ?
View attachment 1014650

I did have a bear cross my path...it just looked at me and keep going( and i was by myself). It wasn't a huge bear but I think it was use to seeing humans. I did have a coyote try and attack me though.

The only time I was legit scared was a panther encounter....mf was so quiet and just popped up outta nowhere

Back