Welcome To aBlackWeb

SOME ABW Men apparently diss black women: thread about passport bros again

I understand that feeling though. When you discover something for the first time that hit you on the inside like a breeze. Something you previously didn't know about, but now that you know it puts your mind in this strange place... like where you don't know whether to feel played because you had the wool pulled over your eyes so long and been missing out, or whether to feel deeply grateful for at least finding out late.

When a dude feel like that behind some woman it's over. I guarantee you he ain't EVER coming back "home." And that's probably the biggest fear is if the 'prequalified' and 'preselected' dudes here in the states start hopping on the same trend and see what's up for themselves you can forget it, women have lost them. lol

I understand that feeling though. When you discover something for the first time that hit you on the inside like a breeze. Something you previously didn't know about, but now that you know it puts your mind in this strange place... like where you don't know whether to feel played because you had the wool pulled over your eyes so long and been missing out, or whether to feel deeply grateful for at least finding out late.

When a dude feel like that behind some woman it's over. I guarantee you he ain't EVER coming back "home." And that's probably the biggest fear is if the 'prequalified' and 'preselected' dudes here in the states start hopping on the same trend and see what's up for themselves you can forget it, women have lost them. lol

I mean but let’s be realistic tho this ain’t that common black Americans ain’t about to stop dating each other for foreigners when we barely leave the country like that.

I mean but let’s be realistic tho this ain’t that common black Americans ain’t about to stop dating each other for foreigners when we barely leave the country like that.

Which is my issue with the Passport Bros conversations in the long run. It’s a short sided thing to talk about. They will not let negros just bully our way into their areas, they understand what it means to be in a position of authority over their women and how bad it would make them look to let random people…..especially niggas…..just announce their plans to take “their women”.

Simply because it starts with the sex workers and then it moves on up to the other more desirable women. BM are supposed to know they’ll be made the face of everything negative and deviant. Allegedly, BM collectively only have passports in terms of percentage at like 9%. It’s just a bunch of stupidness.

9%? That's crazy.
Why would people not have passports?

The average cat on the block has no interest in leaving the country. Shit, a lot of them really don't leave their city except to shop or work in the surrounding suburbs.

I know the percentage of Black people with passports has to be significantly higher here in Metro Detroit because we treat Windsor, Ontario as nothing more than a suburb of Detroit you get to either by going over a bridge or going through a tunnel. I would imagine Black folks living in SoCal near the Mexican border might have them in higher numbers as well.

We beat the Asians!

:aye:

Interesting thing though, when I do hike I see alot of older Asians. And alot of the touristy or popular hiking places I see alot of middle eastern and India people hiking. Their attire is Interested to me. They will have sandals or shoes that I wouldn't even think would feel comfortable and long garments in the hot temperatures. You see alot hiking...as far as culture.

Shit black folks love Oprah .... she hike

@Royal @RandomNegro

Are you two using Zippia? I don't think the data is accurate. It aggregates data about occupations, not the entire population. I think that's where that 9% number came from. When I looked up "black men passport demographics", that was the first link that popped up. Only problem, that entire page is about passport application examiners. As in the job, as in only 9% of passport application examiners are black men.

Same with the hiker page, for some reason I think they have it merged with delivery drivers? 😅

Capturezz.PNG

Capture.PNGsd.PNG

Y'all know how percentages work right lol? Of the people who said they hiked 13% were black...... exactly how many. That's much different than polling only black people to see how many say they hike. We do need to define what a hike is tho....cause depending on how broad the term is used I probably hike every day lmao

Y'all know how percentages work right lol? Of the people who said they hiked 13% were black...... exactly how many. That's much different than polling only black people to see how many say they hike. We do need to define what a hike is tho....cause depending on how broad the term is used I probably hike every day lmao
While technically just walking up the block in the middle of downtown LA can be considered a hike I don’t think when folks hear/use the word hike they are not referring to it that way. And will all know words can technically mean one thing and not use that way in any capacity.

Back