Welcome To aBlackWeb

SOME ABW Men apparently diss black women: thread about passport bros again

I did have a bear cross my path...it just looked at me and keep going( and i was by myself). It wasn't a huge bear but I think it was use to seeing humans. I did have a coyote try and attack me though.

The only time I was legit scared was a panther encounter....mf was so quiet and just popped up outta nowhere

you need a 10mm in your life. Might I suggest something in the American variety? Smith and Wesson's M&P 10mm is all the rage these days.

SW-MP-MP10mm.jpg

BriskUnacceptableBarbet-size_restricted.gif

10mm is considered a "bear stopping" round. It's pretty much the most popular round in the Alaskan wilderness because of it's bear stopping ability, particularly when loaded with hard cast bullets.
What does it do to humans?

What does it do to humans?

A 10mm hollow point is what would be typically used for defense against a person (as opposed to full metal jacket for large, dangerous animals) and, generally speaking, deals more damage than a .45 ACP would of similar weight. Its a pretty fast, heavy round where the 45 is a heavy, slow round.

In fact, it can royally fuck you up even if you were wearing soft Level 3a body armor and the body armor stopped it. It hits hard enough that it can still shatter a rib and possibly kill you.

Here is the question I have, how many black people are going into wooded areas, forests, etc. to actually hike?

Here is the question I have, how many black people are going into wooded areas, forests, etc. to actually hike?

I mean these were pics from that 500km we had going on here last year.

PXL_20220226_173608234 (1).jpg PXL_20220226_172813976 (1).jpg

Most of the people I passed while walking/hiking were black

I mean these were pics from that 500km we had going on here last year.

View attachment 1015546View attachment 1015547

Most of the people I passed while walking/hiking were black
:word?: you foreign, this don't count.

Back