Welcome To aBlackWeb

SOME ABW Men apparently diss black women: thread about passport bros again

I wouldn't say scared, it’s like walking down a block where once you get to a certain point?? Like twenty kids walk out and try to jump you.

They can’t fight, are slow, easy to hit, have low fight IQ…..but they do shit like smudge your sneakers. Vomit on you, throw boogers in your eye and you just walk off disgusted and they act like they won.

So at times, when you try to correct women? Gaslight, move goalposts, deflect, play stupid, ask for white knights and simps to jump in. It’s pointless.
When's the like time you tried to 'correct' a woman?

What's her relationship to you?

What qualities do you think you possess and have showrd that woman to where she feels getting 'corrected' by you is their best course of action?

Again. You’re missing the point on purpose along with the ones co-signed.

it’s not a normal occurrence so see black folks hiking in America. A huge majority of black folks don’t live in areas where it’s hiking available.

your small ass view point of one area of this huge country don’t mean it’s something black folks normally take part in

It’s normal to see black folks to pay a sport
It’s not normal to see black folks surf
It’s normal to see black folks listening to rap
It’s not normal to do black folks listen to death metal
Its normal to black folks in a sports car
It’s not normal to see black folks in a lifted truck

It’s really simple and y’all making it difficult.

In one breath y’all argue on here about culture now y’all acting like things that not in our culture is everyday occurrences.

I live in 3 different states across this country and feel comfortable in my assessment.

We just not regular participate in certain activities right now and nothing wrong with admitting that
Why does your 'normal' speak for the rest of us?

3 different ppl from 3 different parts of the country said they hike, solo or in groups, how is that tangible proof not normal?

And you do know you can hike in every state in this country right? Where it's thru a national park or through an urban area, hiking is simply the exercise of walking over terrain.

From black ppl don't hike to black ppl don't hike regularly. Being willfully obtuse to push a narrative

Can anyone in here give me one thing JUST ONE American black women could improve on as a group when it comes to relationships? Just trying to see how far the lack of accountability goes.

Even black men are scared to check their own sisters apparently..

Well give us an example bro

3 different ppl from 3 different parts of the country said they hike, solo or in groups, how is that tangible proof not normal?

And you do know you can hike in every state in this country right? Where it's thru a national park or through an urban area, hiking is simply the exercise of walking over terrain.

From black ppl don't hike to black ppl don't hike regularly. Being willfully obtuse to push a narrative
When somebody say black folks don’t do that you know what the fuck it means. It means the majority. just like most black folks are Dems and not republicans but a select few will vote that way.

You’re the one being obtuse and doing it for no reason.

But if y’all wanna act like hiking is some normal everyday black person thing across this country that’s on you.

it’s not a normal occurrence so see black folks hiking in America. A huge majority of black folks don’t live in areas where it’s hiking available.

your small ass view point of one area of this huge country don’t mean it’s something black folks normally take part in

In one breath y’all argue on here about culture now y’all acting like things that not in our culture is everyday occurrences.

I live in 3 different states across this country and feel comfortable in my assessment.

We just not regular participate in certain activities right now and nothing wrong with admitting that

bruh by why does it matter really just because most don’t xyz means what? When you say it’s not normal that sound weird say it’s not common. And also just think about black folks with money they do shit

I really don’t get it

I lived in LA, New Orleans and Dallas

Hiking ain’t something black folks do. It’s rare and nothing is wrong with that so just accept it the shit, damn.

First of all most black folks live in areas where hiking ain’t available and not part of the culture

Bruh upset because I’m using the word normal.

y’all don’t know black folks around this country on a large scale and it shows.

When somebody say black folks don’t do that you know what the fuck it means. It means the majority. just like most black folks are Dems and not republicans but a select few will vote that way.

You’re the one being obtuse and doing it for no reason.

But if y’all wanna act like hiking is some normal everyday black person thing across this country that’s on you.
We talking majority now? Cool. A majority of white ppl don't hike. True or nah?

It's far more true to say hey guys, I don't hike and I don't know anyone who hikes than it is to say black ppl don't hike

Here you go

That's 1100 ppl in your area alone that you can connect with. Or maybe you'll show up to tell them they anomalies or something

We talking majority now? Cool. A majority of white ppl don't hike. True or nah?

It's far more true to say hey guys, I don't hike and I don't know anyone who hikes than it is to say black ppl don't hike

Here you go

That's 1100 ppl in your area alone that you can connect with. Or maybe you'll show up to tell them they anomalies or something
You care too much about this

Bruh so you the spokesperson for the entire black community cause you lived in three places and none of those places have snow. What’s next you gonna say all we do is basketball eat chicken wings and smoke weed. I get it you have to be right so if you feel 80% of black people don’t do something we gonna take it as fact.

200w.gif

I take a little offence to this cause most of the things listed in this thread I grew up doing. Just because you lived in three little funky states don't make you an expert in the black experience.

Back