COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

This is how you know we're all fucked. The whole movement is to call out police for brutish tactics. They respond to the criticism with more brutish tactics, and still nothing happens. What more has to be done to prove there is a problem?
Why are people still trying to prove it's a problem?

Everyone knows it's a problem.

People just don't care and even if they did.....You want fair treatment?

We need to consolidate our power and become a united force in various ways..

Why are people still trying to prove it's a problem?

Everyone knows it's a problem.

People just don't care and even if they did.....You want fair treatment?

We need to consolidate our power and become a united force in various ways..

Everyone doesn't understand it's a problem, because not everyone experiences it to the same degree. There are people who still believe this is overblown.

Reactions: Inori
Everyone doesn't understand it's a problem, because not everyone experiences it to the same degree. There are people who still believe this is overblown.
I don't believe this.

They know it happens and they how often and that's why they weaponize it.

They clearly understand the fear and the possibilities.

So,
They pretend to not see it. They can tune it out until needed. They can walk away and not have to deal with the consequences.
George Floyd made them see it replayed constantly. Their guilt got to them for a second because they could not explain it away.

Once it passes.....It's back to explaining shit away again and some how the person deserved it.

Also let me add....

Acknowledgement means they know...Or now know which then places them in position to say the system is broken when it comes to certain people. So are they still OK with things being the way it is or do they want change. Places a lot back on them.

It's easier to pretend we over exaggerate .
Then nothing has to change , and they can go home without a care while we still try to point to an elephant in the tiny elevator they claim they don't see.

I don't believe this.

They know it happens and they how often and that's why they weaponize it.

They clearly understand the fear and the possibilities.

So,
They pretend to not see it. They can tune it out until needed. They can walk away and not have to deal with the consequences.
George Floyd made them see it replayed constantly. Their guilt got to them for a second because they could not explain it away.

Once it passes.....It's back to explaining shit away again and some how the person deserved it.

Who is they?

Sop being so loose with generalizations. There absolutely are racists who know what's going on and don't care because the victims are black. There are also privileged white people who've never had anything but good experiences with police and genuinely believe that if a person has a bad experience, it's that person's fault. Hell, believe it or not, some black people think like that too.

Reactions: Mister B.
Who is they?

Sop being so loose with generalizations. There absolutely are racists who know what's going on and don't care because the victims are black. There are also privileged white people who've never had anything but good experiences with police and genuinely believe that if a person has a bad experience, it's that person's fault. Hell, believe it or not, some black people think like that too.
Why you ask who is "they" then go on to talk about "them"?

Lol
Them isolated people still get their ideas of who black people are from music and TV.

So they have good interactions because they white and not seen as threats from the jump.

Why you ask who is "they" then go on to talk about "them"?

Lol
Them isolated people still get their ideas of who black people are from music and TV.

So they have good interactions because they white and not seen as threats from the jump.

That's not the issue. I'm saying that no matter what group of people you're talking about, there is a segment that's just ignorant as fuck. There are legitimately people out there who hear about problems and don't think they're problems because they haven't experienced them. We've seen a ton of that during the pandemic with people acting like COVID didn't exist until someone they cared about got it.

That's not the issue. I'm saying that no matter what group of people you're talking about, there is a segment that's just ignorant as fuck. There are legitimately people out there who hear about problems and don't think they're problems because they haven't experienced them. We've seen a ton of that during the pandemic with people acting like COVID didn't exist until someone they cared about got it.
True but covid is not doing everything it can to stop black people. People see how black people are treated all the time and make excuses as to why it's OK. That not ignorant.. they see it. But like I said to acknowledge it means you must do something about it or you are apart of the problem.

The shit that's irking me right now is:

1) Cacs saying this young kid isn't getting justice, when the fuckin killer was in custody 24 hours after his murder.

2) People STILL saying Mr. Floyd had a heart attack due to The Rona, and the drugs he was on.

FOH. Muhfucka was super lucid when the police first detained him. You mean to tell me that without that pig's knee on his neck, his heart would've exploded simultaneously with his organs failing from Rona complications?

Mammals with this line of thinking needs to be slapped for being so fucking dense.

Last edited:
Reactions: DOS_patos
The shit that's irking me right now is:

1) Cacs saying this young kid isn't getting justice, when is fuckin killer was in custody 24 hours after his death.

2) People STILL saying Mr. Floyd had a heart attack due to The Rona, and the drugs he was on.

FOH. Muhfucka was super lucid when the police first detained him. You mean to tell me that without that pig's knee on his neck, his heart would've exploded simultaneously with his organs failing from Rona complications?

Mammals with this line of thinking needs to be slapped for being so fucking dense.

Don't let it get to you bruh. The CACs in #1 aren't honest actors. Their only goal is to undermine the movement. They the same kinda people that say "White people get killed by cops too" as if that somehow eliminates the need for police reform.

Reactions: IP360