Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

The shit that's irking me right now is:

1) Cacs saying this young kid isn't getting justice, when the fuckin killer was in custody 24 hours after his murder.

2) People STILL saying Mr. Floyd had a heart attack due to The Rona, and the drugs he was on.

FOH. Muhfucka was super lucid when the police first detained him. You mean to tell me that without that pig's knee on his neck, his heart would've exploded simultaneously with his organs failing from Rona complications?

Mammals with this line of thinking needs to be slapped for being so fucking dense.
White supremacists codify everything. They don't believe the things they say. Those lazy excuses are just their way of saying "we condone the murder"

This dude just commits crimes like it's nothing. It's illegal for a sitting president to use his power to affect a company's business. It was bad enough when he was just hinting that maybe people should stop watching the NFL, but to actually call for a boycott of a company... Mutha fucka talking about he supports the police while he breaks the law. I guess he does since none of them have stepped up to arrest his ass for the many crimes he's committed.

The knowledge that he could do it and his pig brethren would still defend him.
like.. I get white supremacy and pig privilege and immunity but damn! He just shot literally because the person was black and for no other reason. He had no clue if that was the suspect he was looking for, no clue whose car dude was driving

That dude could have ANY of US

like.. I get white supremacy and pig privilege and immunity but damn! He just shot literally because the person was black and for no other reason. He had no clue if that was the suspect he was looking for, no clue if whose car dude was driving

That dude could have ANY of US

Yeah. These cops believe if they give commands, anyone who doesn't comply can get it. I guarantee in that cop's mind, the fact that dude didn't stop when those lights went on was all that was necessary to justify whatever action was taken.

What's fucked up is that this shit is so common that it's getting into our minds. When I first saw that video and saw dude drive around the cop car, I knew that cop was going to shoot. I was like "Uh oh, you can't do that." I'm so used to seeing this shit, that I'm coming to expect what should be outlandish and ridiculous. SMH

Yeah. These cops believe if they give commands, anyone who doesn't comply can get it. I guarantee in that cop's mind, the fact that dude didn't stop when those lights went on was all that was necessary to justify whatever action was taken.

What's fucked up is that this shit is so common that it's getting into our minds. When I first saw that video and saw dude drive around the cop car, I knew that cop was going to shoot. I was like "Uh oh, you can't do that." I'm so used to seeing this shit, that I'm coming to expect what should be outlandish and ridiculous. SMH
Yuuup. Conditioning

Back