Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

:smh:

You're desperate for a gotcha moment. Its becoming obsessive. Chill

You could have just said "touche" and kept it pushing. But you jump knee deep in your feelings and respond like a sucka.

Since you want to ride for the meme, I'd really like to see you try to explain those innumerable incidents. Take your time.

You could have just said "touche" and kept it pushing. But you jump knee deep in your feelings and respond like a sucka.

Since you want to ride for the meme, I'd really like to see you try to explain those innumerable incidents. Take your time.
chill don't mean continue

You're making it clear to ABW that I have gotten under your skin and hurt your wittle feewings

Obviously those whites didn't think the black person would "pop off" and wasn't "about that action". Duh

chill don't mean continue

You're making it clear to ABW that I have gotten under your skin and hurt your wittle feewings

Obviously those whites didn't think the black person would "pop off" and wasn't "about that action". Duh

You don't tell me a got damn thing, lil fella.

Clear to ABW? You have a PM talking about me with other posters? Why do you have so much trouble riding alone?

The meme states that they "know" the person is a coward. They couldn't have known that if after popping off it was made clear to them that the person wasn't a coward.

You can give it another try though.

You don't tell me a got damn thing, lil fella.

Clear to ABW? You have a PM talking about me with other posters? Why do you have so much trouble riding alone?

The meme states that they "know" the person is a coward. They couldn't have known that if after popping off it was made clear to them that the person wasn't a coward.

You can give it another try though.

I didn't read, just replied with the anthem for stalkers

Though the bold would be true for anything outside the internet, we both know you read that post, kid.

I'm going to stop. This isn't even fair.

Have a blessed Friday.

This makes 0 sense.

I kind of get it. Folks of all colors normally try somebody they think they can handle.

I just don’t understand what this have to do with white people
Energy

Whites look for soft targets

For example, You think it was just any random black guy that Hollywood agent molested in front of his wife? No. It was terry crews. His passive pleaser coon energy gave a drunken cac a greenlight in his mind

Back