Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

Didn’t the murder rate go up though?

I don't have the stats in front of me so I can't say yes or no...

Doesn't that typically happen in the summertime every year in alot of communities tho? So I'm not sure if that's some type of metric to bring into this. I stand to be corrected if wrong tho

giphy.gif

So Fox News is now on the side of Malcolm X and claiming Brother Malcolm was on the right side of history?!

These white ppl smh

giphy.gif

So Fox News is now on the side of Malcolm X and claiming Brother Malcolm was on the right side of history?!

These white ppl smh

On 2nd watch i think what he is sayin is that he is butt hurt tha dems and left wing progressives dont go on fox news....and that even progressives like malcolm n james went to racist news stations of their day n era and stated their arguement.

Malcolm hated liberals. That IS a fact. He didn't like Cuntservatives, but Malcolm despised white liberals, becasue he knew they were mostly disingenuous snakes.

61U2SkbvG9L._AC_SY550_.jpg

Malcolm hated liberals. That IS a fact. He didn't like Cuntservatives, but Malcolm despised white liberals, becasue he knew they were mostly disingenuous snakes.

61U2SkbvG9L._AC_SY550_.jpg
This is true. The white liberal was the fox who you wouldn’t realize was eating you until you were halfway eaten. The conservative was the wolf and the wolf is better because at least you know the wolf is your enemy and will be on alert and prepared to fight it. Plus, we are more apt to push for revolution when conservatives are in power because the enemy is clear.

Back