Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

3 Wilmington, North Carolina cops fired for saying racist remarks about Black people

According to the internal investigation documents provided by the WPD, in one of those conversations, Piner told Moore that he felt a civil war is coming and that he is “ready.” Piner mentioned to Moore that he was going to buy an assault rifle in a couple of weeks and that he felt martial law was coming.
“We are just gonna go out and start slaughtering them f****** n******. I can’t wait. God I can’t wait,” Piner stated, according to the documents. Moore responded that he would not do that, which Piner stated “I’m ready.”
Piner then explained to Moore, the documents state, that the country needed a civil war to “wipe ‘em off the f****** map. That’ll put ‘em back about four or five generations,” Piner stated. Moore responded, “you’re crazy.”

Honestly not too surprised by any of this. I moved from there to Austin, Texas late last year. While I never had issues when living in Wilmington, the place certainly wasn't a utopia of diversity and law enforcement was heavy in those small coastal towns and cities.

One of the things that makes me laugh so much is when some folks try and say Virginia and N.C. isn't the south. You definitely know they've never been to those states or only been to northern VA if they say something like that.

I wonder if the protesters are going to start removing all those Confederate monuments they have downtown in Wilmington? Lol.

FBI says that's not a noose?

Suspicious-Kenan-Thompson-GIF-by-Saturday-Night-Live-downsized.gif

Cause they're not Spanish. We're (Cubans, Ricans, Nicas, Colombians) Latinos. Spanish (those from Spain) people look down upon Latinos

I can't tell you how many Spaniards have gotten offended when someone assumed they were Mexican. Calling a Spaniard a Mexican is fighting words to them. They look down on Latin Americans in general.

Dominicans are at the bottom.

So are Brazilians, Cubans, Hondurans, or any Latin American country with an abundance of Negritos.

20200625_164618.jpg

White supremacist teens called him and his white gf nigger/nigger lover.

They drove away

The klansmen then followed them trying to run them off the road, playing purge music

Bruh fired a shot and killed nazi barbie in self defense

Now he's been charged with murder

Back