Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

Shit is bananas man protect each other out there these white people acting a fool..

PRO TIP: if you have to defend yourself against a cracker dont call them a cracker or any racial slurs just whip that ass
Your guy Tariq recommends calling them white supremacists during a conflict so its on record...

I honestly never knew police had such large budgets before George Floyd.

Money should go to schools and social programs and mental health and homelessness and the lower income communities.

If they did that we wouldn’t need so many cops (still don’t) because people wouldn’t be out here committing crimes of desperation.

We do everything backwards in this country

Yeah the shit is mind bobbling

And remember years ago the whole militarization thing where PDs were getting army surplus shit. They been preppin for this shit.

oh Hell no run them zombies over

What the entire fuck

This shit....man it made me furious

And its a catch 22 because you dont want to get out and leave you fam vulnerable, and if you let off on them, its a risk of them shooting back.

I woulda shot the mf that opened the door and peeled out

Man I hope him and his fam didn't get hurt.

3 Wilmington, North Carolina cops fired for saying racist remarks about Black people

According to the internal investigation documents provided by the WPD, in one of those conversations, Piner told Moore that he felt a civil war is coming and that he is “ready.” Piner mentioned to Moore that he was going to buy an assault rifle in a couple of weeks and that he felt martial law was coming.
“We are just gonna go out and start slaughtering them f****** n******. I can’t wait. God I can’t wait,” Piner stated, according to the documents. Moore responded that he would not do that, which Piner stated “I’m ready.”
Piner then explained to Moore, the documents state, that the country needed a civil war to “wipe ‘em off the f****** map. That’ll put ‘em back about four or five generations,” Piner stated. Moore responded, “you’re crazy.”

Those little bitch asses get moist in the panties over a "civil war"

I guess they think we ain't out here armed up or something.

Thye gon fuck around and find out

The bill sounds pretty good. They seem to cover all the bases except for independent investigations. I didn't see that in what I read. Hopefully, the Senate is feeling enough heat to pass it.

Back