Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

idk about this one... the dude was fighting the police and the whole time he did have a yellow taser in his right hand... and they’re all big dudes and he handled them like nothing... I get he is running but he still has the taser in hand... if anyone is expecting justice, u ain’t getting it here...

There is no excuse for shooting him in the back as he's running away. He was not a threat to them so they can miss us with that typical "feared for my life" shit.

They didn't feel like chasing him down to apprehend him.. the didn't value his life.. so it was just easier to shoot him.. smfh

idk about this one... the dude was fighting the police and the whole time he did have a yellow taser in his right hand... and they’re all big dudes and he handled them like nothing... I get he is running but he still has the taser in hand... if anyone is expecting justice, u ain’t getting it here...
Cops and white folks like Zimmerman need to stop being cowards and take the ass whooping like a man. Clinging to their gums cause they weak just like all of these other fucking gun nuts out here. Rather kill somebody than shoot the fair one and get laid on their ass.

Fuck this shit man! Unless he has a knife and is approaching you with it or has a gun, take that mf’er down with your bare hands like the billy bad ass you’d have every body believe you are. I’ll even allow tasing, but a fucking gun? Bullshit!

There is no excuse for shooting him in the back as he's running away. He was not a threat to them so they can miss us with that typical "feared for my life" shit.

They didn't feel like chasing him down to apprehend him.. the didn't value his life.. so it was just easier to shoot him.. smfh
As if the last 3 weeks in this country didn't happen

Not sure quite how it would work but I’ve thought for a while that regular beat cops shouldn’t be allowed to carry guns.

Only a specially trained unit of the police should be armed. The regular ones prove time and time again that they aren’t responsible enough with their judgement to have a weapon capable of killing someone.

They’d argue it’d be a safety concern but I think that’s bullshit cuz even the hardest criminals know not to kill cops that’s either a death wish or life in prison.

Probably will never happen but it should.

"Sassy press conference" tho, come on bruh...

beltreisawesome.gif

Shooting a person in the back thats running is not justifable.

In certain states, they can charge a homeowner for shooting a burglar in the back.

In other words, if a person is retreating, you lose all justification in shooting that person.

If a person does not have a weapon, and the arrest wasnt for a violent reason, there shouldnt be a need to shoot a person thats running.

Its the same as high speed car chases. Most jurisdictions dont allow high speed car chases. Its more like I got your license plate and info, ill get a warrant, a bunch of other cops and see you at the crib.

In this case, the guy was drunk. This was gonna be a dui case. They tried to arrest him, he fought back. Hes at all fault and deserves to be punished for these things.

The issue though, is once he runs away, cops should chase him and if they cant catch him, cool. We got your car, all your info. We gon get this warrant, and get you when we can.

In no way is it justifiable to put bullets in a persons back that isnt a threat to anyones life.

Shit is just like the case in SC a few years ago, when the black man started running to avoid getting locked up over child support, and the cop emptied bullets in his back.

You dont HAVE to catch a drunk on foot at that moment, just like you didnt HAVE to catch a person that owes child support.

The whole concept of policing has to change, most cops need to get fired, and new blood be brought in that are trained properly to follow the new policies that are gonna be established around policing. The bad habit of current cops are way too ingrained. Changing policies aint enough. Most cops are gonna need to get fired.

Last edited:

In certain states, they can charge a homeowner for shooting a burglar in the back.

In other words, if a person is retreating, you lose all justification in shooting that person.

If a person does not have a weapon, and the arrest wasnt for a violent reason, there shouldnt be a need to shoot a person thats running.

Its the same as high speed car chases. Most jurisdictions dont allow high speed car chases. Its more like I got your license plate and info, ill get a warrant, a bunch of other cops and see you at the crib.

In this case, the guy was drunk. This was gonna be a dui case. They tried to arrest him, he fought back. Hes at all fault and deserves to be punished for these things.

The issue though, is once he runs away, cops should chase him and if they cant catch him, cool. We got your car, all your info. We gon get this warrant, and get you when we can.

In no way is it justifiable to put bullets in a persons back that isnt a threat to anyones life.

Shit is just like the case in SC a few years ago, when the black men started running to avoid getting locked up over child support, and the cop emptied bullets in his back.

You dont HAVE to catch a drunk on foot at that moment, just like you didnt HAVE to catch a person that owes child support.

The whole concept of policing has to change, most cops need to get fired, and new blood be brought in that are trained properly to follow the new policies that are gonna be established around policing. The bad habit of current cops are way too ingrained. Changing policies aint enough. Most cops are gonna need to get fired.

I 100% agree with the bold

Now how many ABW brothers gon do right by the people and signed up lol

Not sure quite how it would work but I’ve thought for a while that regular beat cops shouldn’t be allowed to carry guns.

Only a specially trained unit of the police should be armed. The regular ones prove time and time again that they aren’t responsible enough with their judgement to have a weapon capable of killing someone.

They’d argue it’d be a safety concern but I think that’s bullshit cuz even the hardest criminals know not to kill cops that’s either a death wish or life in prison.

Probably will never happen but it should.

I like this idea. There a bunch of countries where regular cops dont have guns.

The issue is you can do this in a country with close to 400 million registered guns.

Take guns away from people and cops imo.

Shit is just like the case in SC a few years ago, when the black man started running to avoid getting locked up over child support, and the cop emptied bullets in his back.

You got too much common sense. Something low iq pigs severely lack.

That's why we in the conscious black community call them race soldiers because their objective is not to strategically subdue suspects and serve Justice but to murder black people with impunity

You got too much common sense. Something low iq pigs severely lack.

That's why we in the conscious black community call them race soldiers because their objective is not to strategically subdue suspects and serve Justice but to murder black people with impunity

Not just murder black folk with impunity... gotta toss a bunch to the prison industrial complex as well smfh

Cops and white folks like Zimmerman need to stop being cowards and take the ass whooping like a man. Clinging to their gums cause they weak just like all of these other fucking gun nuts out here. Rather kill somebody than shoot the fair one and get laid on their ass.

Fuck this shit man! Unless he has a knife and is approaching you with it or has a gun, take that mf’er down with your bare hands like the billy bad ass you’d have every body believe you are. I’ll even allow tasing, but a fucking gun? Bullshit!
add in them mma dudes....

they ass too

they need to be trained to deal with non trained dudes....

I like this idea. There a bunch of countries where regular cops dont have guns.

The issue is you can do this in a country with close to 400 million registered guns.

Take guns away from people and cops imo.

Hell no.

You tripping tripping

Fam im a gun owner. In the US, everyone needs a gun.

But once you take guns away from other people, fuck you need a gun for?

I hate how Americans love guns so much. Protecting youe fam is a must, but once you in a situation like other developed countries, you no longer need guns.

Lets not derail this thread though.

As a Minority I ain’t with.

Back