Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

Like what kinda place? Racist? That's what that area is known for being. The neighboring city's nickname is Klancaster(Lancaster).

Word? I never knew that. Whenever I have work at Edwards, I stay in Lancaster. I never had any problems. I never would have guessed it was like that. I guess I've just been lucky.

Wypipo like her are mad...that folks are protesting against racism, and preventing unarmed black folks from gettin killed by cops. Think about that. I hope the schoolboard fires her btw.

We call that FEAR ladies & gentlemen.

these people are dumb as fuck......white racists are constantly seeing other white racists get put on that Summer Jam screen but they still go hard in the paint........you must really hate black folk to get exposed through social media and possibly get fired, especially in this job market with a record amount of people unemployed

You're right. The pigs have a "kill or be killed mentality". Their first instinct is to go for the chokehold.
but how many white people have died by chokehold.

i dont think its a kill or be killed thing...i think its a give me a reason to kill type thing with people who wont be seen as innocent even with video

nice of cube to do.......but uh...
hmmmmm

im curious where this is going to go.

only a $100k tho? them folk aint loot right.

but i think the police would be happier destroying black lives by giving them records later.

might try to say ok for now because of the current climate.

i wouldnt trust them

Lol wtf, you didn't even pay off the first month of it

I don't think white people like him understand what paying off a debt means. That dude listed fighting the Civil War and passing legislation as paying it off. In his mind, deciding to no longer do a bad thing is the same as making amends for doing that bad thing.

Bitch McConnell might just be the worst person in the government.

This story here shows one of the huge changes that has to be made when it comes to policing.

He started running so they shot him in the back. An arrest attempt for a none violent crime should never result in a shooting. You have the mfers car, his name, address etc. Put a warrant out for him and grab him later.

Unless the person is a danger to others, they should let him get away. Dude was only running to avoid a DUI charge. How is letting off bullets in him to catch him a good idea?

The whole fundemental idea of policing in this country needs to change.

Back