Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

number 2 is what stands out......a blood choke doesnt stop your air flow but the flow of blood to your brain.

thats all i have...but this will be interesting

Thats probably included too. The chokehold shit is cool cause on paper it means anycop that puts a chokehold on someone can serve jail time regardless if that person died or got severly hurt.

To be honest, I can see where corporations like Starbucks are coming from. They are probably trying to be neutral by not allowing any political or social statements from their employees while at work. If you let somebody make a statement on one side, you got to let them make a statement on the other side. Somebody wears a Black Lives Matter face mask, then you can’t stop somebody from wearing an all lives matter one.

I don’t agree and I wouldn’t run my business that way, but I understand.

To be honest, I can see where corporations like Starbucks are coming from. They are probably trying to be neutral by not allowing any political or social statements from their employees while at work. If you let somebody make a statement on one side, you got to let them make a statement on the other side. Somebody wears a Black Lives Matter face mask, then you can’t stop somebody from wearing an all lives matter one.

Respectfully

Most Starbuck is in the burbs.
Where black lives don't matter.
It would make white folk offended and afraid.

Starbucks had no problem taking a side when it came to LGBTQ issues... didn't they have multiple campaigns and ads when it came to that cause? But for BLM there's a problem? Funny(not so much) how that works

Starbucks had no problem taking a side when it came to LGBTQ issues... didn't they have multiple campaigns and ads when it came to that cause? But for BLM there's a problem? Funny(not so much) how that works

serious question, bc I searched for this and couldn’t find anything... but were they allowing LGBT buttons and what not?

serious question, bc I searched for this and couldn’t find anything... but were they allowing LGBT buttons and what not?

It's on their website

Interestingly enough... this is on there as well

Coffee with a cop program

Eh, they did this one too:

A letter from the CEO is different from having full blown campaigns and commercials around it.

They flew the LGBTQ flag above their headquarters, put up safe place stickers in their stores for LGBTQ customers, sold LGBTQ shirts, cups etc.

All of that is fine and good... but when it comes to BLM now they dont want to pick a side and dont want shirts, flags, stickers? jussayin

View attachment 297041
...this Karen real name is LENA...HERNANDEZ...and SHE is tellin people to go back where they came from???

I'm no expert on name orgins...but I'm pretty a name like LENA...HERNANDEZ...didn't originate from this country. FTB.

Lol

and supposedly her daughter works for Torrance PD...

based on comments I read... I dunno how to verify all that

Back