Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

I must have missed that post but basically there's no accountability for them being at the wrong house? Even tho the suspect was in custody?

How the fuck..

from my understanding of the story, they had intel that someone in that specific apartment was receiving packages that contained drugs... they had a judges orders for a no knock...

they busted the door down, but said they announced themselves beforehand

and that the bf who shot back said nah they didn’t knock or announce and was released and had the charges dismissed bc they determined that the police story about announcing themselves wasn’t adding up, plus he was legally armed and there were no drugs.. but because they were legally serving a search warrant on THAT apartment,they likely won’t face charges...

this has now resulted in a new law against no knocks...

from my reading, that’s what I understand... it ain’t right... it’s extremely sad... they have licenses to kill unfortunately... they gotta have that changed, too... gotta do more than no knock changing

from my understanding of the story, they had intel that someone in that specific apartment was receiving packages that contained drugs... they had a judges orders for a no knock...

they busted the door down, but said they announced themselves beforehand

and that the bf who shot back said nah they didn’t knock or announce and was released and had the charges dismissed bc they determined that the police story about announcing themselves wasn’t adding up, plus he was legally armed and there were no drugs.. but because they were legally serving a search warrant on THAT apartment,they likely won’t face charges...

this has now resulted in a new law against no knocks...

from my reading, that’s what I understand... it ain’t right... it’s extremely sad... they have licenses to kill unfortunately... they gotta have that changed, too... gotta do more than no knock changing

There's a 911 call from the boyfriend.

They had not choice but to let him go. It's pretty clear from that call that everything those cops said was a lie.

I been on that same energy bro

TPAB
Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.S
2Pacolypse Now
AmeriKKKas Most Wanted
The Predator
Public Enemy
Arrested Development

All of the music leading up to and post rodney king...

It was the soundtrack then and now

The Day The Niggaz Took Over is always my soundtrack for riots

Fool said "i might not have a career after this" the other day

George Lucas wife is black lol. He good. Talk that talk

i loved when he said this but i also rolled my eyes a little bit

like my dude this is not the 1970s and you are definitely not John Amos on the set of Good Times lmao

I wonder if in 4 years we’ll have a presidential candidate that’ll run on a campaign of national police reform.

................................................................Kanye?

Lol i'll stop

speaking of which get Ice Cube off twitter before this nigga start posting Flat Earth memes lmao

Funniest thing about people like that guy and Candace Parker is their insistence of racism not being an issue. They never consider in their life, the thing that has their stances so staunch. Is how hard they have to "work" to remove negative connotations on them, that's affiliated with the race that they are. When it comes to dealing with the people they deal with. Within that shows the racism that they deal with. Because what does the color of their skin have to do with who they are, if racism is not an issue?

They feel that, that racism against them is justified cause some kid in chicago killed his opps. And someone it makes them look bad...that's the whole idea behind racism.

Back