Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

Funniest thing about people like that guy and Candace Parker is their insistence of racism not being an issue. They never consider in their life, the thing that has their stances so staunch. Is how hard they have to "work" to remove negative connotations on them, that's affiliated with the race that they are. When it comes to dealing with the people they deal with. Within that shows the racism that they deal with. Because what does the color of their skin have to do with who they are, if racism is not an issue?

They feel that, that racism against them is justified cause some kid in chicago killed his opps. And someone it makes them look bad...that's the whole idea behind racism.

Candace *Owens

Funniest thing about people like that guy and Candace Parker is their insistence of racism not being an issue. They never consider in their life, the thing that has their stances so staunch. Is how hard they have to "work" to remove negative connotations on them, that's affiliated with the race that they are. When it comes to dealing with the people they deal with. Within that shows the racism that they deal with. Because what does the color of their skin have to do with who they are, if racism is not an issue?

They feel that, that racism against them is justified cause some kid in chicago killed his opps. And someone it makes them look bad...that's the whole idea behind racism.
What they should be thinking is, why am I only called in to talk about race issues. Why isn’t there a black person on Fox’s main shows?

Never see black people talking about normal politics, public health issues, etc. unless there’s a racial component.

Someone please correct me if I’m wrong cause I don’t check for them.

yall gon forgive them again now that they backtracked?

smh

i really have a problem with forcing people to change.
cuz they are faking unity.

why force them to change....just say fuck them.

they didnt see the error of their ways,,
they saw the error in the bank account,.

this is when we should support black owner coffee shops.

we have the people to build the infrastructure that is us and who is us..

we need to stop begging them to love us.

jeez

Candace doesn't believe a word that comes out of her mouth

"Cooning is a performance"

i really have a problem with forcing people to change.
cuz they are faking unity.

why force them to change....just say fuck them.

they didnt see the error of their ways,,
they saw the error in the bank account,.

this is when we should support black owner coffee shops.

we have the people to build the infrastructure that is us and who is us..

we need to stop begging them to love us.

jeez

I always think it's funny when people fight for the right to support people that oppose them.

Like when those gay people sue cake companies for not making gay wedding cakes. Like you really want a cake from someone who hates you? Ok, go for it. Your cake going to have spit, nut, and everything else those hateful people can think of to put in it.

Last edited:
i didnt read them but reforms means nothing if you cant convict the police.

I couldnt get all the details but I'll list some of the things the new laws are "supposed" to do. I put supposed in quotes cause lets see if these new laws are followed.

1. Starting next April, police stations that cant prove that they started following the rules outlined in the new bills and worked with their community leaders to reform themselves will be defunded. Every police station will have to prove the changes they are making to combat systematic racism.

2. Choke holds are now illegal. They were always illegal, but the law was very specific on what a choke hold is. Now anything that obstructs airflow is a chokehold. Cops that use chokeholds will be punished with upto 15 years in jail.

3. They are taking away a bunch of laws that allowed police stations to keep infractions under wraps until a "investigation" was complete. The new laws will make all the info on anything, big or small, that requires an investigation will be made public right away.

4. More enforceable body cam rules. If body cams are turned off, cops will be punished and even jailed.

5. Every cops disciplinary record will be made public and updated regularly.

6. A cop who doesnt officially report any discharge of their weapon in 6 hours will be punished. So no more waiting for daya upon days to get your stoy right.

Plus other stuff.

#1 is the most interesting one. Its vague but interesting to see what they exactly mean by reform and if any police department gets defunded.

Last edited:

yall gon forgive them again now that they backtracked?

smh

This shit is so fucking stupid.

Just from a business standpoint. Read the room mfers. The dumbest shit you can do right now is be against BLM in any form or fashion cause white liberals who love starbucks will be more pissed off than anyone else.

Who is running these businesses with all these terrible decisions being made?

Fuck them though. Hope they go out of business.

I couldnt get all the details but I'll list some of the things the new laws are "supposed" to do. I put supposed in quotes cause lets see if these new laws are filed.

1. Starting next April, police stations that cant prove that they started following the rules outlined in the new bills and worked with their community leaders to reform themselves will be defunded. Every police station will have to prove the changes they are making to combat systematic racism.

2. Choke holds are now illegal. They were always illegal, but the law was very specific on what a choke hold is. Now anything that obstructs airflow is a chokehold. Cops that use chokeholds will be punished with upto 15 years in jail.

3. They are taking away a bunch of laws that allowed police stations to keep infractions under wraps until a "investigation" was complete. The new laws will make all the info on anything, big or small, that requires an investigation will be made public right away.

4. More enforceable body cam rules. If body cams are turned off, cops will be punished and even jailed.

5. Every cops disciplinary record will be made public and updated regularly.

6. A cop who doesnt officially report any discharge of their weapon in 6 hours will be punished. So no more waiting for daya upon days to get your stoy right.

Plus other stuff.

#1 is the most interesting one. Its vague but interesting to see what they exactly mean by reform and if any police department gets defunded.
number 2 is what stands out......a blood choke doesnt stop your air flow but the flow of blood to your brain.

thats all i have...but this will be interesting

This shit is so fucking stupid.

Just from a business standpoint. Read the room mfers. The dumbest shit you can do right now is be against BLM in any form or fashion cause white liberals who love starbucks will be more pissed off than anyone else.

Who is running these businesses with all these terrible decisions being made?

Fuck them though. Hope they go out of business.
bruh,......

this is why i said alot of these CEOs are dumb ass hell.

most have no smarts and are connected an thats how they moved up.

Back