Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

Lol wtf, you didn't even pay off the first month of it

Well what did you expect from the devil's sidekick?

There is no excuse for shooting him in the back as he's running away. He was not a threat to them so they can miss us with that typical "feared for my life" shit.

They didn't feel like chasing him down to apprehend him.. the didn't value his life.. so it was just easier to shoot him.. smfh

Bolded is BIG FACTS! Word to Walter Scott.

In Walter Scott's case...if you can't catch a 53yo man runnin from you...then maybe its YOU who needs to work on their physical conditioning. He had back up b/c he showed ran after Scott was shot. Walter Scott WASN'T gonna get far.

The shooting in ATL...you got all his info...his car...yet you shoot him in the back running away?? Them not wanting to chase is the reason why they shot him. Smh.

Welp...this takes the mayor outta that VP vettin process now that this gas fallen in her lap. Lol

As far as a the drunk driver at Wendy’s drive thru, I don’t know how many times I’ve almost fallen asleep in a drive thru drunk. No need to call the police for that. Just wake him up and I’m sure he’d be on his way.

Or if you were worried about him driving drunk, then try to convince him to not to.

As far as a the drunk driver at Wendy’s drive thru, I don’t know how many times I’ve almost fallen asleep in a drive thru drunk. No need to call the police for that. Just wake him up and I’m sure he’d be on his way.

Or if you were worried about him driving drunk, then try to convince him to not to.

You really out here driving drunk bruh?

That shit ain’t cool and foul as fuck

If that’s the case they will just hire white folks to replace them

Because change ain’t happening for some years now

No they wouldn't lmao.

They have all the leverage to get something done but are they really willing to let their pockets take the a hit? Will the vets who's pockets have been lined with max contracts take care of the young niggas, the minimum contract guys with families to take care of?

If you gonna do the shit then do the shit.

Nah fuck that.

As a persons that driven drunk before, call the cops on any and all drunk drivers. take them mfers off the road.

Just dont kill the mfer.

My only issue with players sitting out is that protests arent gonna last for months and years regardless. At some point, the movement will continue but protests will naturally get smaller and smaller.

I want the NBA players to tell me what the plan is. Im gon support them not playing regardless. But dont tell were not gonna play until there is social justice.

Find a justice reform bill thats going through congress and say were not gonna play until this bill is passed, and put all your time and resource behind it. Get people from other sports to do the same too.

You dont like any bills? then get together with like minded congress people, have them write a bill, then say we wont play until this bill is passed.

It dont got to be a bill at all. It can be whatever.

Just come with a plan and put yall collective money and power behind it.

Hopefully a real leader that understands the power of mobilization will take charge.

Just dont tell me "were not playing until there is social justice" cause thats mad vague.

Back