Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

Fuckin exhausting and depressing... We still haven't gotten justice for countless others and in the meantime you got this week the brother that was hung in Cali(Robert Fuller)... the brotha that was shot running away from the police in ATL(Rayshard Brooks) and STILL no justice for Breonna Taylor.

Not even counting the names of folks that may have been killed that we dont even know about and didn't make national news. Even as people have been protesting for the third consecutive week they still out here doing us dirty with no fucks given.

Media been switching gears since the protests have been largely peaceful lately... They gon have the pikachu face when shit starts burning and the media starts covering it 24/7 again tho right? smh

Wont be surprised if we never even see the shit.. or if the camera somehow "malfunctioned"... or if it wasn't on period.. or if the footage gets "mistakenly" deleted etc

Naw they gotta release that cam footage. America been protesting for like 3 weeks str8.

Or if they dont officially release it, it"ll prolly "leak" to the ny times or Washington post

Comedian Jay Pharoah Shares Footage Of LAPD Officers Drawing Guns On Him & Kneeling On His Neck In A Case Of Mistaken Identity!

Former Saturday Night Live cast member Jay Pharoah says he was stopped by police while jogging in Los Angeles recently, that one of the officers kneeled on his neck in a case of mistaken identity. He was told that he fit the description of a man they were seeking – “a black man with gray sweatpants and a gray shirt.” When the officers were notified that the suspect they were seeking had been apprehended, they apologized. Posted By Persist

Comedian Jay Pharoah Shares Footage Of LAPD Officers Drawing Guns On Him & Kneeling On His Neck In A Case Of Mistaken Identity!

Former Saturday Night Live cast member Jay Pharoah says he was stopped by police while jogging in Los Angeles recently, that one of the officers kneeled on his neck in a case of mistaken identity. He was told that he fit the description of a man they were seeking – “a black man with gray sweatpants and a gray shirt.” When the officers were notified that the suspect they were seeking had been apprehended, they apologized. Posted By Persist

If I’m just laying there Cooperating and I get a knee to my neck I’m suing. Especially if I’m not the person they looking for

Remember that sloppy fat sambo Whitlock said money shields rich black people from racism??

If these muhfuckin cops could actually be sued and face REAL personal consequences for their shittyactions... they would think twice. What other job allows for such fuckery?

I don’t know the legal maneuvering that it’d require, but that’s not for me to figure out. These settlements for police brutality need to come directly out of the officers’ pockets, nowhere else.

Back