Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

I believe the conversation needs to shift towards the police unions place in all of this bullshit.

Outside of race... it's the only reason that I can think these assholes could have made it this far without being charged and having the opportunity to come up with their stories and wipe their socials...

Any other person woulda been booked... and that's some bullshit right there

Hope they all burn in hell.

You know the 3 other cops wish they could go back and snuff the one that had his knee to George Floyds neck

They prob wish there mans put his knee on Floyd back like they did.

Hopefully The other 3 addresses get leaked.

Yeah man this is also my prediction.

2020 has been quite the year. Makes you wonder what June, July and August will bring tho.

I think the next big thing may be who Biden selects as his VP.

@Earth 2 Superman said Val Demings and honestly I think he's right. She seems like the perfect choice ESPECIALLY given the protests right now and going forward.

Other than that maybe Elizabeth Warren or Kamala Harris. Kamala would be better suited on the supreme court tho.
Kamala Harris
:hahaha:

I believe the conversation needs to shift towards the police unions place in all of this bullshit.

Outside of race... it's the only reason that I can think these assholes could have made it this far without being charged and having the opportunity to come up with their stories and wipe their socials...

Any other person woulda been booked... and that's some bullshit right there

Dems aint NEVER giving up unions...not even the police union. It's slippery slope thinking. Give up police unions and the teachers, emergency medical, etc unions are the next to go. I dont agree but I think dems are prepared to die on that hill.

Check out bill hr 1154 currently in congress that EVERY democrat co-sponsored. Pretty much sets the power of police unions in stone.

The negotiations need to be made public. People got more opinions about nba/nfl cba's than their local police unions cba.

The other day Wendy’s got outted for donating $400k to Trump.

They’ve been silent until today...ppl in the comments arent happy (except for1st comment guy I guess)

89722EF5-1060-4F13-937A-A65B376EDCE2.png

Dems aint NEVER giving up unions...not even the police union. It's slippery slope thinking. Give up police unions and the teachers, emergency medical, etc unions are the next to go. I dont agree but I think dems are prepared to die on that hill.

Check out bill hr 1154 currently in congress that EVERY democrat co-sponsored. Pretty much sets the power of police unions in stone.

The negotiations need to be made public. People got more opinions about nba/nfl cba's than their local police unions cba.

Im not saying they should disavow ALL unions.

POLICE unions are head and shoulders above all others when it comes to the fuckery tho imo. Its problematic.. and that typa shit needs to be addressed

Thing I hate the most with cops and this shit a lot of times they use the excuse of being scared for their life so they overreact. But why if you scared of dying would you take a job risking that. Like being a Fireman scared of fire

You have no idea how many times I've said this over the Years.

I remember having a Conversation with a Friend on this subject and how that's the go-to defense for these Cowards. I told her that if they're that damn scared, then find a new Career. They shouldn't be Cops, they should be Florists.

:hahaha:

What do y’all think has led to all of this support from non-black people & groups?

That the video of George Floyd being killed was so bad and indefensible that it woke something up in everyone?

or

People have just been locked in the house for 3 months and protesting and marching is something to do and a reason to go outside?

I went to of the protests here in LA that went to the mayors house, it was just as many or more non black people than it was us.

I just hope people don’t think this is just a fad and they’re in this for the long haul

What do y’all think has led to all of this support from non-black people & groups?

That the video of George Floyd being killed was so bad and indefensible that it woke something up in everyone?

or

People have just been locked in the house for 3 months and protesting and marching is something to do and a reason to go outside?

I went to of the protests here in LA that went to the mayors house, it was just as many or more non black people than it was us.

I just hope people don’t think this is just a fad and they’re in this for the long haul
Alittle of both

police shouldn’t have unions or be able to donate money for their political interests because at the end of the day they’re job is to serve and protect the people.

Back