Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

Biden is winning the election I’m calling it now. Between covid and these protests it’s over for him. At least with Bush Jr his initial handling of things post 9/11 gave him some cache.
Right, as shitty as bush was he atleast got ppl behind him after 9/11...covid 19 and now these protests coulda been trumps 9/11 to atleast try to unite ppl and def help his re election chances, but instead he completely fucks it up and continues to spew out the same old divisive bullshit, nothing is 100% guaranteed as we have a long ways till nov but trump damn sure isnt doing himself any favors

Right, as shitty as bush was he atleast got ppl behind him after 9/11...covid 19 and now these protests coulda been trumps 9/11 to atleast try to unite ppl and def help his re election chances, but instead he completely fucks it up and continues to spew out the same old divisive bullshit, nothing is 100% guaranteed as we have a long ways till nov but trump damn sure isnt doing himself any favors

like Mattis just said... he can’t even pretend.

This is crazy. Like im not even saying he should support BLM. He could be a skin head nazi for all I care.

But yo if ever there was a time to shut the fuck up. Like just stay silent for a few weeks. How could talking about this in a contradictory fashion be a good idea right now?

Like fam, just shut the fuck up.

Btw, after hearing him say this, that shit wasnt pass interference .

He can't STFU. His white privilege wont allow him

Back