Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

I don't know what you and anybody else were watching but CNN and ABC had live coverage and I saw mostly white people destroying shit. At least 80 to 90 percent of the people causing the mayhem have been white and that has been mentioned numerous times.

CNN just showed a group being detained in LA. Probably 3 or 4 black people in that group of 30.

I was just going by what I saw when I woke up around 3am.

Didn't see any live coverage then, but I can see now that there has been plenty of live coverage throughout the day.

Was gon try to drop supplies to sac protesters today but couldn't find a way in through my searches. Everything was on foot and I'm not bout that life lol.
Found a dude out that way that had a lil crew that was taking water and food out there so I venmo'd him.

Also found a GoFundMe to repair black businesses.

somebody said if the numbers don’t spike then it was all a lie

I was thinking the same thing.

At the very least, people won't take it as seriously anymore if there isn't a huge spike.

Also, if there isn't a big increase, it'll prove that all that's needed to contain it is for everyone to wear facemasks.

Last edited:
Back