Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

Was gon try to drop supplies to sac protesters today but couldn't find a way in through my searches. Everything was on foot and I'm not bout that life lol.
Found a dude out that way that had a lil crew that was taking water and food out there so I venmo'd him.

Also found a GoFundMe to repair black businesses.

You a Queen.

:godisgood:

Think I'm losing friends on Facebook.

I'm just taking my stance on looting and rioting being a force of nature that typically follows a great injustice. You want to stop looting. You focus that energy on what caused it. I can't blame a person who looted any more than I can blame a tornado for destroying a home.

The fact that a lot of these business are on their ass isn't just because of looters alone. Covid showed a lot of these skirts. Mad businesses have 0% in regards to a contingency plan if they have to close up for a few weeks.

You can't blame looters no more than you can blame the disease itself. And that's not even me not having sympathy....or empathy or whatever.... If niggaz don't get my selling water in a burning house analogy... Get this

If I have a family restaurant next door to a dead playground.. It looks kinda crazy saying that shit ain't my problem.

And people who in that community might feel like, it might be a good look for that family restaurant to actually give a fuck about that shit... Cuz I mean... mother fuckers litter that shit... Got drug shit all on the ground... Paint and shit all peeling and dangerous...

I mean we know y'all got the capitol... Shit half the trash in the playground from y'all spot...

And I get it... There's a strong argument as to how that really isn't there problem. And trust me I feel it. I respect it. I understand it. But guess what...

At some point in time..... Somebody who not feeling it... Gonna make their point... And you gonna hear it
Looting is a coward's act. Point blank

They fucked up the Farifax district here in LA, and that's all immigrnat shop owners. The fuck any of that have to do with Lloyd's death? Who's feeling that other than innocent people? The cops don't care at all, they live in the suburbs and commute in. All these fake new niggas on social media acting like they're doing something by burning down buildings and attacking people.

Props to the protestors doing things peacefully. Some really powerful moments out there, but being overshadowed by bullshit. And of course the media only highlights the latter.

Back