Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

Destroyed police cars nerd to be replaced.
If budgets go up.....Next is militarized vehicles.....Can't do shit with those.

Ion like where this is going. Especially with an election coming up.

IMG-31581.png

The wife and I rolling through...
Watch for agents

Maybe its not funded or a setup

Maybe ppl just mad and dont give a fuck
I need you to think about this. Black people are mad. Black people have every right to be angry.
But who's doing most of the damage?
A few things I learned in my years....And one of them is american white people won't make themselves uncomfortable.

Just think about it.

I need you to think about this. Black people are mad. Black people have every right to be angry.
But who's doing most of the damage?
A few things I learned in my years....And one of them is american white people won't make themselves uncomfortable.

Just think about it.
I see everything posted in here

But im also watching black and white ppl loot Target in phili together right now

Cant we all riot and loot together wout pointing fingers

Fuck the police

And fuck arbys

I see everything posted in here

But im also watching black and white ppl loot Target in phili together right now

Cant we all riot and loot together wout pointing fingers

Fuck the police

And fuck arbys
I done asked yall once about arbys.....This the second time.

Y'all doing ya thing. Let's not have a third time.

I hear what y'all saying about solidarity and black and white together.

Forgive me for being old.....But I seen too much shit to trust it now.

Why now?

The optics are good...But black men been being killed. Not for years but hundreds of years....

So forgive me for being skeptical.
I just seen we get blame for every an anything.

Ppl really should take off their license plates off before looting. U not gonna get pulled over for no tags today

Think I'm losing friends on Facebook.

I'm just taking my stance on looting and rioting being a force of nature that typically follows a great injustice. You want to stop looting. You focus that energy on what caused it. I can't blame a person who looted any more than I can blame a tornado for destroying a home.

The fact that a lot of these business are on their ass isn't just because of looters alone. Covid showed a lot of these skirts. Mad businesses have 0% in regards to a contingency plan if they have to close up for a few weeks.

You can't blame looters no more than you can blame the disease itself. And that's not even me not having sympathy....or empathy or whatever.... If niggaz don't get my selling water in a burning house analogy... Get this

If I have a family restaurant next door to a dead playground.. It looks kinda crazy saying that shit ain't my problem.

And people who in that community might feel like, it might be a good look for that family restaurant to actually give a fuck about that shit... Cuz I mean... mother fuckers litter that shit... Got drug shit all on the ground... Paint and shit all peeling and dangerous...

I mean we know y'all got the capitol... Shit half the trash in the playground from y'all spot...

And I get it... There's a strong argument as to how that really isn't there problem. And trust me I feel it. I respect it. I understand it. But guess what...

At some point in time..... Somebody who not feeling it... Gonna make their point... And you gonna hear it

Do looters think that they are not going to get caught. This isn't LA 1992. The government has the technology to find these looters easy.
Fam, you talking about a generation of people that tell their live followers about crimes that they committed. Then post that someone snitched on them, snitching on themselves. I mean..do see the amount of people filming their crimes with their own phones, while they are committing the crime?

tenor (9).gif

Natural selection man..

Fam, you talking about a generation of people that tell their live followers about crimes that they committed. Then post that someone snitched on them, snitching on themselves. I mean..do see the amount of people filming their crimes with their own phones, while they are committing the crime?

View attachment 290216

Natural selection man..
Yeah you're right. This social media age has people exposing their crimes left and right! This looting is about to blow up in their faces.

Back