Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

It was a business fam. Opened a gift shop there, good location, but didnt know it was the type of mall where it gets packed but no one shops. Rent was crazy high too. Smfh
ok....my fault.

at least you tried.

im curious how people got away.....you need a car to get away from the mall and if the cops block 76, 422 and 202.......fuck you going?

i know this....but they some of the most racist mfs on the planet.
i dont want no smoke.

??? Don't get caught in the internet narrative fam. From my knowledge no cop has killed any unharmed black men out here or I hadn't heard of any white lady calling the cops on black folks just chilling..never to say racism ain't out here..

This is in solidarity just like the rest of the cities joining in. The net can think whatever.

??? Don't get caught in the internet narrative fam. From my knowledge no cop has killed any unharmed black men out here or I hadn't heard of any white lady calling the cops on black folks just chilling..never to say racism ain't out here..

This is in solidarity just like the rest of the cities joining in. The net can think whatever.
i hear you.......

and to think just a few months ago, the Tulsa bombings were trending on Twitter because white people thought HBO made it up for the watchmen show

Their reaction was hilarious...yet tragic at the same time.

EZX8CVBU4AAGw3T

It's started in baton rouge and neighboring parishes

Back