Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

For all the noise, the dogs are still on the leash,..lol, they wanna play..those holding them back gone let go..

Someone was killed during protests in my city last night by a bar owner known racist. Man fuck these crakkkas. I’m past over this shit.

Not to deflect y’all but as a whole you think we gotta stop taking celebrities as serious as they act when it comes to stuff like this. I know a tweet can’t do a lot and I don’t expect them to actually hit the streets and a lot of times they not equipped to be talking about current events. But for things like this that are nationwide I think it’s reasonable to expect some sort of commentary. Then again not every celeb is so open with this stuff.

I personally don't expect anything from these niggas and especially don't think anyone has the right to if they not 10 toes down themselves.

But on the other side celebs gotta be careful when it comes to being active cause if you not active for all it looks like you picking and choosing which causes resentment. It's got a nigga like Jay-z looking funny in the light.

smdh

as long as they dont touch grocery stores.......
why should people come back to work?

this not looking good.

Back