Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sober Sex vs Intoxicated Sex...Somebody define sexual assault!......comforter shopping...

I'll say this:

@Loquacious you going to hard, even tho they brought that weird shit first

@Dwayne i truly believe you misspoke then and just double downed instead of admitting that

Either way, you said what you said but I personally don't think you out here assaulting anyone, let alone ya misses

That ain’t what that says. That says you don’t have access to her body whenever you want. You said yes the fuckn it does. That ain’t say shit specifically about grabbing ass.

If you went through the thread you would have seen me say that. You decided to cherry pick shit

being somebody S/O does give you certain privileges without asking suck as grabbing some ass or kiss or some other light hearted shit

Yea I said that.

Your man ever grabbed your ass without asking? Kissed you without asking? Grind on you without asking?

Yes or no?
Dwayne, fam, you done phucked up.

Did you really mean that? Not what you just typed up there👆 but what Kandy quoted from the original thread

I'll say this:

@Loquacious you going to hard, even tho they brought that weird shit first

@Dwayne i truly believe you misspoke then and just double downed instead of admitting that

Either way, you said what you said but I personally don't think you out here assaulting anyone, let alone ya misses

How the fuck I misspoke? I said you don’t have to ask to grab your S/O ass.

I think I even asked you have you kissed your lady without asking

Intoxicated on what makes a huge difference.

Drunk vs sober sex is a toss up to me. I can do either or.

Weed sex vs sober sex? I rather me be sober and she be high.

Sex on X though? Dont nothing compare.

If you went through the thread you would have seen me say that. You decided to cherry pick shit

being somebody S/O does give you certain privileges without asking suck as grabbing some ass or kiss or some other light hearted shit
You should’ve been more specific. I didn’t type that, you did. You could’ve said that originally but what you typed didn’t portray that. What you quoted said stick a thumb in the butt and you said yes the fuck you can. You could’ve mentioned that then. So it ain’t me got you looking wild, it’s you

Dwayne, fam, you done phucked up.

Did you really mean that? Not what you just typed up there👆 but what Kandy quoted from the original thread

One thing I don’t joke about is disrespecting women especially when it comes to shit like rape or being sexually assaulted. Hell I even called out niggas on here that has wives that find themselves flirting with the lady posters on here.

I literally stated in that thread that you don’t need permission to grab you lady ass and if she tell you stop it becomes assault.

Putting a lie out there like that say I’m cool with rape is weak as fuck

You should’ve been more specific. I didn’t type that, you did. You could’ve said that originally but what you typed didn’t portray that. What you quoted said stick a thumb in the butt and you said yes the fuck you can. You could’ve mentioned that then. So it ain’t me got you looking wild, it’s you

I was very specific because in the same thread I gave specific scenarios. But you decided to cherry pick responses.

How the fuck I misspoke? I said you don’t have to ask to grab your S/O ass.

I think I even asked you have you kissed your lady without asking
It had nothing to do with an ass grab initially. Nothing at all

But as others said in that thread, different relationships will yield different results but at it's heart unwanted physical contact IS sexual assault. A marriage license dont change that

That's just what it is b. If my wife chooses to let it slide today and go off on me tomorrow so be it. Id be in the wrong tho

One thing I don’t joke about is disrespecting women especially when it comes to shit like rape or being sexually assaulted. Hell I even called out niggas on here that has wives that find themselves flirting with the lady posters on here.

I literally stated in that thread that you don’t need permission to grab you lady ass and if she tell you stop it becomes assault.

Putting a lie out there like that say I’m cool with rape is weak as fuck
Okay...I see what happened now!

I get it...I understand.

Knee jerk from both of you...Dwayne's post in the OG thread and Kandy's response to it.

For anyone wanting a good disturbing read:
I ain’t make this shit up.

It had nothing to do with an ass grab initially. Nothing at all

But as others said in that thread, different relationships will yield different results but at it's heart unwanted physical contact IS sexual assault. A marriage license dont change that

That's just what it is b. If my wife chooses to let it slide today and go off on me tomorrow so be it. Id be in the wrong tho

It’s no man or women im this world asking their S/O for light hearted things like getting a kiss. Some things are in the game and cool until they say stop. Like kissing or touching her ass or cuddling

Back