Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sober Sex vs Intoxicated Sex...Somebody define sexual assault!......comforter shopping...

This is about YOU not your partner. Would YOU rather be intoxicated or sober when having consensual(gotta put this since niggas on weirdo shit) sex.

When I said that?

I said you can touch your wife sexually without her permission And up until she tell you stop. I can GUARANTEE EVERYBODY ON HERE HAS TOUCHED THEIR S/O IN A SEXUAL MANNER WITH ASKING THEM FIRST.

You tried though.

But back to fucking somebody while their drunk.

Last edited:
This is about YOU not your partner. Would YOU rather be intoxicated or sober when having consensual(gotta put this since niggas on weirdo shit) sex.

so... you askin if I'd rather be raped or not?

:uhhuh6:

lol jk

but marijuana is a natural aphrodisiac, I can't preform while drunk... hope that answers your question 😁

When I said that?

I said you can touch your wife sexually without her permission And up until she tell you stop. I can GUARANTEE EVERYBODY ON HERE HAS TOUCHED THEIR S/O IN A SEXUAL MANNER WITH ASKING THEM FIRST.

You tried though.

But back to fucking somebody while their drunk.
Rape.

Aight nvm idk what y’all history is

Don’t have no history with her regarding that thread.

but ain’t nobody on here gon tell me they haven’t touched their S/O sexually without permission first. That’s just a lie

Liquor is not an Aphrodisiac for me, I might have to drink sometimes to relax myself enough to think of sex when I’m really stressed out. But I’ve never gotten drunk and said, yea I want pussy. If I drink enough to get drunk, I get nauseous pretty quickly so I’m definitely not wanting to have sex. Then, are you even really there when you’re drunk? Now, sex some some pain killers is fire

Don’t have no history with her regarding that thread.

but ain’t nobody on here gon tell me they haven’t touched their S/O sexually without permission first. That’s just a lie
Sexual assault is sexual assault and you believe you can sexual assault your wife. It don’t become sexual assault once you put the dick in....

Lol bro niggas really think they can't sexual assault their wives did I read that right
Your women left you.

you don’t know shit.

and no. You can sexual assault your wife. Grabbing her ass or stealing a kiss from your wife is not sexual assault

Sexual assault is sexual assault and you believe you can sexual assault your wife. It don’t become sexual assault once you put the dick in....

That last quote of mine proves exactly what I was saying.

It literally says you CAN sexually assault your wife. Backfire

You tried though.

No need to respond. Go back to talking about being intoxicated and fucking.

Back