Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sober Sex vs Intoxicated Sex...Somebody define sexual assault!......comforter shopping...

Are you dumb? You can’t sexually assault anyone mf. Not your wife, not your mama, not your kids, not your granny, not your pets.

Do you know what sexual assault mean??

you thinking you can sexually assault your wife is sick.

Lmao.

Girl get the fuck. I’m really done now. You do realize...

you know what. Nevermind because you obviously didn’t understand shit.

Shit is crazy.

I’m aggressively confused
The thread is about how would you prefer to have sex. Sober or drunk. Not your partner, but you. I guess I should’ve put consensual sex but I figured we were all smart enough. I was wrong. He came in saying Rape basically being the consent police. Then it dawned on me that he was the same person who thinks it’s okay to sexually assault his own wife. Which is confusing that he thinks this thread is rape and I guess “wrong” but is completely okay with doing something very close to rape which is sexually assaulting someone. He then quadrupled down on it being okay to sexually assault his wife. I think it boils down to him not knowing the definition to yet another word.

now we wouldn’t be here if he ain’t come in here with that weird ass logic but here we are or there we were.

The thread is about how would you prefer to have sex. Sober or drunk. He came in saying Rape basically being the consent police. Then it dawned on me that he was the same person who thinks it’s okay to sexually assault his own wife. Which is confusing that he thinks this thread is rape and I guess “wrong” but is completely okay with doing something very close to rape which is sexually assaulting someone. He then quadrupled down on it being okay to sexually assault his wife. I think it boils down to him not knowing the definition to yet another word.

now we wouldn’t be here if he ain’t come in here with that weird ass logic but here we are or there we were.

Why the fuck you lying?

Like foreal?

I know y’all wanna get threads popping but this lie is fraudulent as fuck.

And you really need to cut this shit foreal

You taking it when I said you can sexually assault your wife as if it’s okay. Which I didn’t not and can’t find me saying that.

But the lie is always more entertaining

Ahhh I’m just seeing you changed your wording...”you can sexually touch”

Ahh, you learned the definition.
1621110932005.gif

The thread is about how would you prefer to have sex. Sober or drunk. Not your partner, but you. I guess I should’ve put consensual sex but I figured we were all smart enough. I was wrong. He came in saying Rape basically being the consent police. Then it dawned on me that he was the same person who thinks it’s okay to sexually assault his own wife. Which is confusing that he thinks this thread is rape and I guess “wrong” but is completely okay with doing something very close to rape which is sexually assaulting someone. He then quadrupled down on it being okay to sexually assault his wife. I think it boils down to him not knowing the definition to yet another word.

Okay this is where I got lost...was this posted in another thread?

Okay this is where I got lost...was this posted in another thread?

I never said it was okay.

Never.

all I said you can grabbed your wife ass and take a kiss from her shit like that with asking permission but if you keep doing something after she said stop it’s assault.

Back