Boycott the makers of police uniforms
Boycott the makers of police squad cars
Boycott the local audio stores that wire the police vehicles with equipment
Boycott the makers of the police firearms
Boycott and vote out your local sheriff
Boycott and vote out your local judges

Kickoff Thursday night

:popcorn2:

Graduation rate for FBS NCAAFB players is 78%, 72% for FCS...

I've been boycotting NFL for like 15 yrs now, product is trash...

Graduation rate for FBS NCAAFB players is 78%, 72% for FCS...

I've been boycotting NFL for like 15 yrs now, product is trash...
15 whole years huh? You a cowboys fan? That'll do it to ya

so i dont understand the point you were trying to make

The average college student isn't getting a free ride. So now you want athletes to get free college and get paid while the average person is assed out

The average college student isn't getting a free ride. So now you want athletes to get free college and get paid while the average person is assed out
thats an issue with how our country is set up

other nations have free college

now what

thats an issue with how our country is set up

other nations have free college

now what

There is no now what, I can only speak on how things are. The athlete getting more than the average student, regular students would kill to get that free ride that athletes are scoffing at. Athletes crying about getting paid well the alternative is much worse

how do you define regular?

im regular and was on scholarship

what else ya got

Reactions: BDP™️
A student who gotta pay out their own pocket and use Sallie Mae and when it all over they got a ton of student loan debt is what I view as regular students

A student who gotta pay out their own pocket and use Sallie Mae and when it all over they got a ton of student loan debt is what I view as regular students
i dont view them as regular at all

Kids getting paid to get a degree for free.

Are there restrictions on any other scholarship students besides athletes?

Just like athletes were specifically brought there to play thier respective sport...

Academic, band, drama etc scholarship students were brought there for that.

Is the drummer in the band restricted from making beats on the side and selling them to local rappers? NOPE

Is the drama student restricted from auditioning in and appearing in commercials or shows? NOPE

Is a CS major restricted from creating apps and programs and putting them in app stores to sell? NOPE

And them...just like athletes are brought to these institutions for free because they have a specific skillset that benefits the university....just like athletes

So your logic is bullshit.

Reactions: AP2.5
Are there restrictions on any other scholarship students besides athletes?

Just like athletes were specifically brought there to play thier respective sport...

Academic, band, drama etc scholarship students were brought there for that.

Is the drummer in the band restricted from making beats on the side and selling them to local rappers? NOPE

Is the drama student restricted from auditioning in and appearing in commercials or shows? NOPE

Is a CS major restricted from creating apps and programs and putting them in app stores to sell? NOPE

And them...just like athletes are brought to these institutions for free because they have a specific skillset that benefits the university....just like athletes

So your logic is bullshit.

A whole different argument fam. I'm all for every student getting a job outside the school or whatever and the fact that athletes can't is bullshit. Now that's something they need to be fighting for

A whole different argument fam. I'm all for every student getting a job outside the school or whatever and the fact that athletes can't is bullshit. Now that's something they need to be fighting for
but the system doesnt allow that which is why if you boycotting the NFL, you should be boycotting NCAA too

but the system doesnt allow that which is why if you boycotting the NFL, you should be boycotting NCAA too

And that's the thing they need to fight for, being able to get jobs like every other student can get.

Its not about “being able to get a job”

What the NCAA and the institutions are doing is making money of these athletes likenesses, intellectual property, etc. When they sign those scholarships the NCAA and thier institution OWN them.

So again how outraged would we be if the students that are on scholarship for something other than athletics had to agree to that?

So the drum major for Southern cant produce records and make that money, that would be intellecual property of Southern University.

Or that Drama/Film student cant be in or direct a film and make money off of it. It belongs to USC

Or that MIT student cant make an app or a program to sell for themselves...all that money goes to the university...

I bet the argument would be a lot different.

Im sick of athletes being scrutinized or penalized because they have a special skillset everyone doesnt have. There is literally no other type of student that has to deal with that.

Last edited:
Reactions: AP2.5