Welcome To aBlackWeb

So you protesting the NFL but you still watch college football? Oh ok

Do you also stand in your living room while singing the anthem?

Let me find it ro

Lol fuck no!!!!

I actually miss some of the first quarter for Sundays games cause church usually ends at 1

Last edited:
How are they even related? Most of us boycotting the NFL are doing so because they've blackballed a man for protesting in order bring light to the police brutality and social injustice that blacks are still facing.

How is college players not being paid the same?

How are they even related? Most of us boycotting the NFL are doing so because they've blackballed a man for protesting in order bring light to the police brutality and social injustice that blacks are still facing.

How is college players not being paid the same?
So you don't see anything won't with these old white men making millions of dollars for coaching while taking none of the on field risks?

Oh ok

So you don't see anything won't with these old white men making millions of dollars for coaching while taking none of the on field risks?

Oh ok

Can you answer my two questions? Once you have, I'll answer your question.

Oh ok

You don't see anything wrong with people getting a free ride because they can throw or catch a ball while other people paying thousands of dollars because they don't throw a ball.

You don't see anything wrong with people getting a free ride because they can throw or catch a ball while other people paying thousands of dollars because they don't throw a ball.

i do not see anything wrong with less than 2% of the population being paid for their services b/c they excel at skill that 98% of the people cant

Why boycott anyway if none of the players are boycotting the product. Colin not working but he's not struggling either. You can still watch and still support what he's doing.

Why boycott anyway if none of the players are boycotting the product. Colin not working but he's not struggling either. You can still watch and still support what he's doing.
this discussion is about the people who are choosing to not watch the NFL b/c he isnt on a roster

keep up

i do not see anything wrong with less than 2% of the population being paid for their services b/c they excel at skill that 98% of the people cant

The student athlete is better off than the average college student and you still want them to get more.

The student athlete is better off than the average college student and you still want them to get more.

how is the student athlete different from someone on a full ride for engineering?

Back