Welcome To aBlackWeb

So.... what's going on with Jamie Foxx??? AKA I'ma need a refund on my prayers🤔

Not surprising. Spelling and reading comprehension don't seem like your strong suit which is why you piggyback off others opinions and thoughts. I can only dumb down my post so much.

I'd think being next to HU some of that college spirit would have rub off in the community. I guess not

Be blessed bruh

Relax lil bitch just cuz dis on your dick you are feeling yourself your post was nonsense you have an entitlement to somebody information and can’t explain why that is stupid and weird. You’re just debating to debate. They updated us when it was time. Like families do. In your mind how is this debatable?

Not surprising. Spelling and reading comprehension don't seem like your strong suit which is why you piggyback off others opinions and thoughts. I can only dumb down my post so much.

I'd think being next to HU some of that college spirit would have rub off in the community. I guess not

Be blessed bruh

Ok so I looked at what sparked this. This does not relate to school shootings at all and it’s based on privacy. If I say I’m sick send prayers then two weeks later say I’m good why is that not acceptable. A black man can’t have his privacy?

Back