Welcome To aBlackWeb

So.... what's going on with Jamie Foxx??? AKA I'ma need a refund on my prayers🤔

I don’t really care

But don’t ask for thoughts and prayers then get mad when folks wanna know how it’s going

Making something public then asking for privacy is weird

Bruh you do not get to ask for details if you yelll somebody your mama sick you gonna tell them it’s stage 3 breast cancer and a breast was removed?

You literally saying I wanna know these folks business. Thought you were against that type of shit celebrity obsession.

Or just looking to argue because it’s no reason you need a medical history report

clutching-my-pearls-shocked.gif

Now y'all giving mothers cancer on Mother's day to prove a point.

Lol his daughter said he fine tho is that not enough?
The way his family was talking he was in bad shape asking for thoughts and prayers now all of a sudden he playing sports

When a woman has a baby, usually the dad sends out a text/message saying "mom and baby are doing fine"

Nobody asking the mom to post a vid so we can see if she's really ok
But people can go and see the mother with their own eyes

Ok Mr autocorrect. You’re still using it wrong nobody moved the goal post. Why do you feel we have a right to his medical information? That’s really all I’m asking
You can't be in one thread with a "vested interest" in mass shootings and gun control, telling people how they should react. Even though those same people you fighting provided statistics on how the likelihood you'd ever be in a mass shootings and how crime has been decreasing since the 90s.

And turn around and tell people in another thread not be concerned about a celebrity bc we don't have a vested interest. When we are getting conflicting information about the situation which was handled poorly.

In both scenarios, they are strangers so I'm calling out the hypocrisy. Groupthink is going to be the downfall for a lot of y'all.

I don’t really care

But don’t ask for thoughts and prayers then get mad when folks wanna know how it’s going

His daughter confirmed reports that were already out in public and asked folks for privacy

Far cry from 'making' something public then asking for privacy

Shit should have been a non story once out Jamie sent he was good.

Soooo
If Jamie was wrongly arrested on film,
Would the family ask for privacy or support?

If God forbid he was hurt and the person who hurt him never got arrested, privacy or support?

Crazy how when needed people leverage their fans but also dint want people in ya business

You can't be in one thread with a "vested interest" in mass shootings and gun control, telling people how they should react. Even though those same people you fighting provided statistics on how the likelihood you'd ever be in a mass shootings and how crime has been decreasing since the 90s.

And turn around and tell people in another thread not be concerned about a celebrity bc we don't have a vested interest. When we are getting conflicting information about the situation which was handled poorly.

In both scenarios, they are strangers so I'm calling out the hypocrisy. Groupthink is going to be the downfall for a lot of y'all.

Lol bruh huh a mass shooting is not a medical issue at your job you can’t discuss medical history for a damn reason. Lol you’re bored and I skipped a lot of this post

I don’t really care

He collapsed on set while filming. There’s no way that info wasn’t gonna go public, they just got out ahead of it before niggas started prematurely writing his obituary

And based on how niggas done acted since it got out, it was the right thing to do.

Niggas done blamed the vax, diddy, clones, the Illuminati… all kinda silly shit.

Imagine how this would’ve spiraled had they legit tried to keep this under wraps.

Back