Welcome To aBlackWeb

So.... what's going on with Jamie Foxx??? AKA I'ma need a refund on my prayers🤔

Ok so I looked at what sparked this. This does not relate to school shootings at all and it’s based on privacy. If I say I’m sick send prayers then two weeks later say I’m good why is that not acceptable. A black man can’t have his privacy?

Naw bruh. Mofos want Hallmark "Thank You" cards, handwritten letters, or a basket of baked goods. Just to show your appreciation for the thoughts & prayers.

How hard is it to hop on camera and let the world know you're good, dude out and about playing a game of pickle ball, show his fans running around swinging his racket
What you looking for?

Why isn't Jamie words enough?

WTF does that gotta do with MF thinking they have some right to know about someones health............... :niggawhat:

That shit ain't even in the same universe..
If you payed attention to the word he used (ENTITLEMENT)… The same can be said for his views on coaches and players that have families to take care of

Fans calling for folks to get fired and owners buckles to that often.

So HOW the hell he can do that across multiple social medias and get upset when fans wanna know how their favorite actor is doing after being asked for thoughts and prayers for said actor.

ITS THE SAME ENTITLEMENT.

We can act like it’s different but it’s not.

Yup

They hoarding blessings at the Foxx estate and ABW won't stand for it

Nighas is outstayed that a man going through something medically won’t address it. He coulda had a stroke, he could be laid up with OF models , or on a drug binge. I just don’t get why we need to know

If you payed attention to the word he used (ENTITLEMENT)… The same can be said for his views on coaches and players that have families to take care of

Fans calling for folks to get fired and owners buckles to that often.

So HOW the hell he can do that across multiple social medias and get upset when fans wanna know how their favorite actor is doing after being asked for thoughts and prayers for said actor.

ITS THE SAME ENTITLEMENT.

We can act like it’s different but it’s not.

Lol yea but we can’t get a player fired that’s just talking shit like all fans. Niggas be saying the president should step down do you call that entitled?

You really need to just stfu man analogies be ass every time.

Lol yea but we can’t get a player fired that’s just talking shit like all fans. Niggas be saying the president should step down do you call that entitled?

You really need to just stfu man analogies be ass every time.
My shit hit like Tyson in the early 90s nigga.

Y’all are fucking weird and acting real dumb on how fans react

It’s fucking songs about Dillion Brooks and the team came out with a statement saying they will not have him back under any circumstances even after he made an all defensive team. Every social media platform and sports analyst shit on Brooks and made him the fall guy. After all that the team did shit NEVER seen before because of fans and social media. All he did was talk shit

If YALL can’t see both sides of this Foxx situation I don’t know what to tell y’all.

It would be better if Jamie show his fans that he's good

How hard is it to hop on camera and let the world know you're good, dude out and about playing a game of pickle ball, show his fans running around swinging his racket

Let me know when we got Jamie's words

Hops on camera

"Yo this Jamie Foxx and I wanna thank everyone for their well wishes and support, I appreciate it. Peace"

10 seconds
IMG_9946.gif

Back